Do you think people who are obsessive with watching shows/documentaries of sociopaths are sociopathic theirselves?

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Never met a person who doesn't have some sociopath tendencies. Honestly we tend to just draw the line when it is hurtful to someone else.
    Otherwise you have people like psychologists and priests. They're freakishly sociopaths always pushing projecting their views on you and trying to manipulate or otherwise coerce you into believing it.

But yes, people who show an interest in something are generally more likely to be exhibiting similar traits.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily. I watch loads of documentaries about serial killers, because I find them interesting and I like learning about psychology. That doesn't mean I want to go out and murder a bunch of people.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • True. It was just a question
      And just because you're a sociopath doesn't mean you will kill