What are your favorite game shows any why?

What game shows do you like and why do you like them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Press Your Luck forever🏆 LOVED that show when I was little. The Whammies were the best part, and now, retrospectively, the mid 80s style contestants might even be better😂 Absolutely SAVAGE side ponytail game at 2:05👺
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nyjLNt3EMTE

What Girls Said 4

• I like to watch family feud and idiotest. Just because they're pretty amusing.

• I do watch game show!

• I love watching Price is Right (I've watched it for as long as i can remember), family feud and wheel of fortune :P

• Family Feud
    The Price Is Right
    Wheel of Fortune
    Jeopardy

What Guys Said 4

• Price is Right
    Jeopardy!
    Wheel of Fortune (not for the game, but to watch the contestants be idiots)
    100% (a straight up quiz of 100 questions, no host or messing around)
    Bumper Stumpers

• I know the first three but I don't know the last two but they sound like good shows (:

• Bumper Stumpers is a Canadian show from the early 90s, you're given vanity licence plates to decipher.

• That sounds pretty cool I think I might watch it what is one of your favorite things that happened in that show? (:

• The price is right and lets make a deal even though I never watch them anymore

• Hollywood Squares
    The Price Is Right
    10,000 Pyramid

• The price is right !