I don't know much about alcohol, I drink like once in a while that also vodka neat or like vodka shots. I drink for getting drunk, but anyways what kind of a martini should I order? A dirty martini or what? with Gin or Vodka?
What Martini should I order?
What Guys Said 2
Vodka Martini dry & neat.0
What Girls Said 1
1. the most expensive booze they offer will not only taste better (martinis are an aquired taste) but easier on your liver and next day potential hangover
2. vodka is better for your body (less additives) but I prefer the taste of gin
3. dry vermouth is traditional but sweet vermouth is my preference, even Dry Sack Sherry is an interesting variation... just a few drops so you don't overpower the gin/vodka experience
4. shaken with crushed ice may dilute it a bit but almost frozen is best, as it heats up fast
5. pickled onions for some, stuffed olives for me... at least 3-4 huge (at least queen size) and my stuffing preference ranges from none-garlic-mild pepper-anchovy in that order
6. "dirty" is so overrated and too salty.. . get a salt-rimmed margarita or salty dog to satisfy THAT
7. considering our limits of alcohol, never order a double and be prepared for leg problems.. after one or two of these, they seem to spread for any nearby horny guy... go with a pack of GFs!0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.