Do you like raccoons?

I think they're hilarious.

@dominiquois I will post my response here.
They're embedded in the system and no one can get them out. They blame the government while its usually them that spend all the money.
The Harper government placed sanctions on them for that. I'm hoping for an independent audit to clear it all up. As for Whites committing crimes and acts of genocide, it doesn't make it right and those people should be punished. The difference is when White people do something bad, they get called out on it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I went camping once and a raccoon ate all these m&ms but he left the blue ones. I always wondered what he had against blue m&ms lol

What Girls Said 14

• I like them 😍 but I've never seen one in person.

• Love them
    I do impersonations of their reaction when they're rummaging through the trash then get caught

• They are cute. They look like cat burglars 😆

• Yes, i think they are adorable

• Not really!

• They're mildly annoying, just like the pigeons.

• They are cute but tend to carry rabies and other things. Plus they are little thieves!

• Yes, they are cute <3

• They're so cute.

• Ikr I kinda want one

• I guess that's an American thing. Here if you're a status Indian you are entitled to benefits.
      You get more for being on the reserve which is why most stay, but ask anyone from Manitoba and they'll tell you that Natives commit a disproportional amount of crimes and live off welfare.

• There are corrupt people anywhere and while they do happen from time to time in the Native community they are certainly not the rule. We kick them the fuck out/status is removed as soon said leaders are discovered for their fraud. So let's not start generalizing based on rare cases that are too far in-between. Most serial killers, psychopaths and pedophiles are white. Most genocides and crimes against humanity/war crimes are/have committed by whites and most tyrants have been white.
      And until you're willing to address that then shut the fuck up.

• Sure as long as you're not in their way of food at 2 am.

• If you like deez nuts

• Ewww no

• They are cute looking 😊

• Their pests just like the over abundance of deer in this area.

What Guys Said 8

• To look at videos of them? No problem, no big deal. Having some funny videos of animals to watch are always worth some good laughs anyway.

As for anything else beyond that such as raising them as pets or domesticating them, I think I'm good and will have to pass on that.

• They're very interesting animals. They're quite intelligent and crafty, and because of an answer I gave to a question asked by @Rcjh1987 a long time ago I ended up making a coon pic my avi.

• They're cute, but they're reckless when they're out running around. I ran over several of them in the past :(

• Sure, they are very funny :D

• They look cute, but they bit my brother once

• They are a frigging menace here in Toronto.

• *Is extremely tempted to post the militant black guy here*

Raccoons are pretty chill, so I don't mind them.

• You obviously do not grow corn or raise chickens. They are little monsters. A cross between a monkey a bear and a weasel.