Most Helpful Girl
Because there is no way a god can be this mental.
Most Helpful Guy
1. No good reasons or evidence.
2. Some physicists are coming around to the idea that the universe was created from nothing.
3. I disbelieve in specific types of gods, ones like Zeus and Thor, elemental deities, but also gods that have certain characteristics of omniscience, omnipotence, benevolence, those gods don't exist.
4. It's arrogant to think that one species of primate on one planet in one solar system in one galaxy among billions of galaxies is somehow special.
5. With regards to specific religions, the Abraham god in most conceptualizations is an asshole who isn't worthy of worship, even if he did exist.
6. The Tanakh, New Testament, Qur'an, Vedas and the Pali Canon were all created by people who had political, social and economic agendas for power and control. They have also been changed several times to fit different social circumstances.
7. In the case of Christianity, there isn't enough evidence that can demonstrate Jesus was a historical person. It's like 50-50. And I cannot wager my soul on a 50-50.
8. If god, you mean the creator of the universe, then I think he is a prick. He's probably the biggest prick who could ever be conceived.
9. Dualistic religion doesn't give an adequate enough response to why there is suffering, death, destruction, chaos, inefficiency, and irrationality in the world.0