Am I the only one who's getting a bit tired of hearing Troy Baker in a lot of games?

i mean, every single game i play, he's in it. he has a cool voice and all, but it's getting a bit annoying hearing him everywhere. do any of you agree with me?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I just looked him up and I have to admit he does have a really cool voice..

• imagine hearing that voice in every. single. game you play. it gets annoying real quick.

• doesn't he alter his voice so that it sounds different depending on the character.

Also Im sure lots of other voice actors have similar sounding voices. He has that classic powerful sounding voice. So even if they didn't use him, they would likely use a different actor who has a similar sounding voice.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• Nintendo master race here, we dont get much of him.

• Maybe try a different type of game.

• play some indie games then,

• i'm fine with him. He does a good job. I look forward to hearing him again in The Last of Us II

• oh yeah he was in that game too. too many in my opinion.. i hope we get to play way more as Ellie in the second game. not because of Troy, Ellie is just soo amazing.

• Yeah, he's corny. He's not fun like Nolan North is.
    He brings a lot of melodrama