Which artist or song inspired you the most?

My Chemical Romance for me. If I hadn't listened to their songs 3 years ago, I would be buried six feet under now.

85

Most Helpful Guy

• A song I heard back when I was very young lad, but all I remember is the melody and one single line: Noone's gonna hit me where it hurts. A woman singing it.

I wish I could remember which one it were, but it's the song that initially got me interested in music, and singing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm either stronger or smarter than most people, because I don't need songs to keep me from doing stupid things like killing myself or the like... I'm sane enough to know what's crazy stupid and what isn't.. In reguard to choices I make that can affect my life... However, I do love music!! and love to sing along!! And sometimes I can identify myself in the lyrics, depending on what I'm going through... But they do not take effect in choices I make. Example: pink -just give me a reason- or something like that... I once identified myself in that song... And I would listen to it a lot.. But I hate it now 😁!! It's kind of annoying to me now, since I'm no longer going through that.. 😛!!

• Haha I used to say that too, but when you've hit rock bottom, there's no seeing what crazy and what's not. Or maybe that was just me. :D

• Yeah I suppose... Sometimes we say one thing.., and when actually going through said situation we do another... Humans are weird 😐... But I do believe I'm stronger minded than most people,,, because I self therapy!! I don't know if many people do that or not... But I do it a lot lol

What Guys Said 4

• Art of Dying.
    I love their Get through This song.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHf2BCjxb78

• I'm also a fan of My Chemical Romance :D
    Might have overplayed them a little though...

I'm not sure which artist or song inspired me most, but I like MCR and Paramore a lot.

• Gangnam style..

• Monsters by Something for Kate

What Girls Said 7

• Gabrielle Aplin has and continues to inspire me. She is my favorite artist.
    www.telegraph.co.uk/.../...elle-aplin-1-xlarge.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pLsb1YMsKE

• I would say Photograph by Ed Sheeran. I cry everytime I listen to it :(

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzKFEx-wsJo
    lol don t ask but ever since I discovered that song I became a huge fan ^^

• Music actually doesn't inspire me. I just admire their art. The most inspiring musician ever though in my opinion would be any punk artist. Their music isn't the best but has encouraged idiot high school kids to start trouble.

• all of sia's songs and better life by conditions

• Beyonce

• My Chemical Romance and evanescence. They give me the energy to continue my diet