G@gers, What's YOUR definition of "love"?

Everyone has different meanings to this tiny little word... so what does it mean to you?

(Here is what i think)... safety is what makes me feel loved..

Strike up your opinions too...

3|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 33

• Love is something no dictionary , computer or human can explain. Even if the human thinks they are in love.

1|2
    0|0
    • Good one...

• oh i know and thanks

• Its so frustrating that you are right. I do not have the words to properly describe love and i never found someone who does.

• Love... for me love is caring about someone, sometimes more than You care about You, is wanting to make them happy, wanting to see a smile on their face everyday. Doing everything not to hurt the, protect them, take care of them, doing things that You hate or bore You just to please them & make them happy. Respect & accept them as they are. Do Your best to forgive & forget, wanting to make them feel good with themselves, let them find a safe place with You. It' never giving up on the one & always wanting to work things out.
    Love is summer in the middle of the winter or that delicate sunlight coming from the little holes in the dark clouds after the rain, when everything is wet and cold and then the sunlight hit Your face & everything is bright & the more the sunlight hits You the more You feel that warm.
    Love is giving everything You are to another person & not asking for anything in return, risking breaking yourself for giving all the best in You to someone else...

1|2
    0|0
  • Seeing more good in the other person then they see in themselves. I was going on one of my rants, and stopped myself halfway through and asked "why are you still here? I'm a mess and you're still here" "I love you, and I see the good in you"

1|1
    0|0
  • I think love means different things to different people. No two people love in the exact same way. But it basically boils down to not giving up on someone, no matter what happens.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've always wondered can you love a spouse the same way you can your child? that unconditional love , no matter what you do, how you look, how much you get on my nerves i love you? I don't know what it is to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 38

• Intimate and emotional relationship with your best friend. Communication, trust, and respect are given by both parties. And lastly, both are partners in the relationship.

3|1
    0|0
  • Real love is my love for my daughter. Everyone says when you have a child, you will have a totally different and powerful love for them. Before we had her, I was like yeah, ok. I believed them but didn't understand what they meant. Now I see what they meant. There is no love that's stronger than a parents love for their child. I think is a spiritual bonding with the souls of the parents and child. That my definition.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
    Love and lust is two different feelings, and is often confused.

3|2
    0|0
  • Loving someone means wanting to do everything you can to help that person find happiness, regardless of what he or she ends up doing in return. Receiving love back is not a part of love, but simply a standard desire.

2|1
    0|0
  • Love is wanting the last slice of pizza, but giving it to your partner because you know they want it too, and you want them to be happy.

4|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes