Would you do this? Do you think the professor went to far?

I would never do this and he went to far. I'd rather fail the class and show my parents this video Lol and tell them why I failed.

• Yes I would do it for extra credit
    8%(1)5%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • Hell NO!!!
    92%(12)95%(18)Vote100%(6)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never do it, but I don't think the teacher went too far, it's just vinegar, he just simply tricked the kids into thinking it's pee so that it would go good with the scenario and point he tried to make (doctors in the past drinking pee as a way of testing).

He just gave extra points, so if you've done good in the class, you wouldn't have failed, so don't use that as an excuse xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Come on, you know you can never trust FOX.

But still, either way, I would NOT do it.

• So you think FOX created all that just to get a story? XD

• @AleDeEurope No but they probably left some stuff out to make it seem worse.

• Besides, if I knew it was vinegar, I'd do it because although I study and get good grades, extra credit is ALWAYS helpful. But if I didn't know, then no.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• basically goes to show she'd rather do shit like that than study hard. she doesn't deserve extra credit at all.

• I would drink the vinegar but not actual pee.

• No. I study.