+1 y

Why do I always experience fear when people who I know are users try to contact me?

This guy I helped with his university work, he keeps trying to contact me and I know he just wants to use me up. He expected me to do all of this work for him and I don't want to do it again and also i do not want to speak to him because well, he was using me. He kept ringing me up and kept asking me to install things on his computer, do his work (almost do it all for him), keep helping him and he didn't want to learn when I taught him how to do it all himself.
Am I right in being fearful you think? It's not just him, I get fearful of anyone that is even remotely like that. Like another guy who kept asking me to send his resume to employers on his behalf.
Because you have been used in the past, you are moving on
Because there's something else about them that ain't right
GirlGuy
1
1