- I am sure at least one person likes you48%(13)46%(22)Vote43%(9)
- I am sure at least 3/5ths of a person likes you7%(2)6%(3)Vote5%(1)
- I am sure at least babies like you4%(1)10%(5)Vote19%(4)
- Someone must tolerate you...7%(2)10%(5)Vote14%(3)
- Uh... Um... Jesus likes you?4%(1)2%(1)Vote0%(0)
- ... Well, shit. Your mother?11%(3)8%(4)Vote5%(1)
- Look, I'm grasping at straws here, okay, it's true, no one likes you and you have no friends. You know what to do. (x_x)19%(5)18%(8)Vote14%(3)
Most Helpful Girl
oh you're fucked oh well0
Most Helpful Guy
Friends? Or Frenemies? Fake friends? Such as pretentious people or charlatans? Who cares? Fuck 'em, you don't really need them if they don't really need you or never actually needed you in the first place and only hang around you to use you to their own benefit or any other kind of gain.
Because "some people aren't loyal to you... they are loyal to their Need of you... once their Needs change, so does their Loyalty."
Trust is such a fucking hard thing to come by.
People you thought were your friends can lie, use you, betray and turn on you when you least expect them to and when sometimes you ask for their help you get ignored as they never were truly you friend (s) in the first place and wanted to do their own fucking thing. Same goes for cheating or stealing from you, such as claiming to pay you back for whatever you let them borrow and then they disappear and drop all contact from you after you let them borrow your money.0