How many sunburns have you had in your lifetime?

I had 5 in my life time. 4 in the last 5 years.

• None
  • 1-3
  • 4-6
    Vote C
  • 7-9
    Vote D
  • 10 or more
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

82

Most Helpful Girl

• 2, I had to really bad ones on my shoulders as a kid with the skins peeling and all but that was it really.. I feel like I had another one on my scalp during my first days in Australia last December but everyone I asked said it wasn't red or looked sunburned at all but I felt it burn ugh until now I have no idea what that really was.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ten or more. I have fair skin. I've had it so bad I've blistered and peeled. Now I wear SPF60 all the time.

What Girls Said 7

• Uhh, I have absolutely no idea. Maybe 10 or more times.

• Too many to count.

• More than I can remember lol

• My skin is a easy target for getting sun burned lol if I forget to put sun screen somewhere I get burned and sometimes even if I do put sun screen I still get sun burned. My face, legs, stomach, back, etc. 😡 It burns!

• None that i can clearly remember, just remember getting a little red after being out in the sun for long, but not to the point it hurts

• 1 That I can remember

• I can't count

What Guys Said 1

• I live in Aus. We have no ozone.