What makes you different and unique?

Just wondering if you think there is something special about you. I will keep mine to myself.. lol! :-P

Most Helpful Girl

• If there's anything I'm good at it's being different. I'm called a hipster often and that's something I've grown to be proud of. Things that generally set me apart:
    - My music taste. I listen primarily to pop punk and post hardcore but I also occasionally enjoy 90's alternative, rap and pop.
    - I have a lot of unpopular opinions, especially for this site.
    - My Myers-Brigs personality type is INFP, making me the same subset of the population as William Shakespeare, Kurt Cobain and Johnny Depp. My personality type comprises approx 4% of the population. INFP means I am introverted, intuitive, prefer feeling to thinking and perceiving to judging.
    -My aesthetic preferences. I have piercings, love tattoos, have a unique haircut and have dyed my hair pink before. I have a really unique fashion sense and view dressing as an art (https://wanelo. com/suchsmallh4nds is my fashion sense)
    -I'm both a feminist and Christian.
    -I enjoy reading, something that seems to be on the decline with each new generation. I also read rapidly.

What Guys Said 6

• My proliferation of anal piles.

• Lots of stuff but most noticeably is probably my personality, I'm more like someone of the past then the present in how I conduct and go about things and just in life in general.

• I do genuinely loathe the majority of people I meet but they seem to like me, I feel like a cat in that respect. Oh, and I have a magic tongue.

• i'm typical.

• Tell us yours , we are very interested @ricaneyes!

I play guitar and a little piano.. I have a general knowledge with music and notes.

• That's cool Bro and I believe you know a few of mine already. :-)

• No one can ever dare to hold that ambition

What Girls Said 13

• Hey, Cousin @RicanEyes, Having you keep me in Check so I can stay "Most Unique" like you. lol
    Love you, cous, it runs in our family. xxoo

• I'm an artist and a woman who isn't into feminism.

• I honestly couldn't tell you.

• Nothing! I am not unique!

• My empathy I guess. I don't know, I'd need someone to tell me what they think is different about me. I feel as if I'm just another bitch like everyone else.

• I think it's unique of me that I know I'm not.
    Most people are delusional when it comes to this...

• I have an any means necessary approach to getting what I want. It gets me into interesting situations.

• I have a blue birthmark about the size of a 20p coin on my left hand :)

• Hm. What's special about me? I play piano, ukulele & the violin very well. I'm insanely good at unicycling.. I also lack emotions, it seems. Yikes.

• I'm the nerdiest black girl you'll ever meet.

• i'm me

• A lot of things, especially my way of thinking.

• I was trained to be a killing machine since the moment I learnt how to walk.