This has probably been asked a lot but I'm still curious and too lazy to check. :P One thing I learned is that 6 out of 10 wear glasses and vision impaired.
Also do you just wear glasses or do you wear contacts too?
- yes, glasses & contacts19%(11)16%(17)Vote12%(6)
- yes, just contacts5%(3)5%(5)Vote4%(2)
- yes, just glasses46%(27)44%(47)Vote41%(20)
- No but need reading glasses10%(6)10%(11)Vote10%(5)
- 20/20 vision20%(12)25%(27)Vote31%(15)
- I used too but had laser eye surgery0%(0)0%(1)Vote2%(1)
Most Helpful Guy
Have been wearing glasses since I was... 9.
I remember the first day I went back to school wearing glasses , all the nerdy kids were like "welcome to the glasses club!! 4 EYES! 4 EYES! 4 EYES *chant" not in a mean way but in a sort of... celebratory way like i was being taken into an exclusive society XD
Childhood is weird for me.
Anyway. I wear one-day disposable contacts now. More convenient but I still wear glasses while indoors.1
Most Helpful Girl
Voted D because it was closest but I actually have glasses for driving not for reading. My eyes are pretty good but I have trouble with glare at night and trying to read signs, so I wear glasses when I drive at night or when I'm driving somewhere I don't know and need to be able to read signs.1