Guys, have you ever kissed a girl right after waking up in the morning? No bad breath?

I often wonder if kissing after waking up in the morning does exist? I mean, you know.. bad breath!

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Believe me, after having been with a person as long as I have been (my girlfriend and me have been dating for 6 years now), most couples don't care about this stuff anymore. Living together, you naturally get exposed to some very personal and let's say "biologically natural" stuff. You hear the person fart, you might watch them pee and well, you kiss them after waking up. In the beginning it might feel uncomfortable but after some time you don't care anymore. I mean, he/she is still your sweetheart and you love him/her. Plus, they might also kiss you some time when your breath is bad ;-). Personally, I don't find morning breath that big of a deal. What I do mind is kissing her after she's eaten or drunk certain things. For example milk and yoghurt are notorious for giving you a really terrible breath. In that case, I would just give her a peck on the mouth with closed lips or a kiss on the cheek. Another thing that can be very uncomfortable is kissing after someone has drunk alcohol or has smoked a cigarette. Luckily however, we both drink hardly any alcohol and neither of us smokes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've kissed my guy in the morning before our teeth were brushed. There were some icky breath moments, but it was fine most times.

What Guys Said 1

• Why not! You've been down on them the night before...

What Girls Said 2

• I've kissed my boyfriend many times when waking up I don't really think about it, and usually if you can down some water right when you get up your breath won't stink as bad as you think it does LOL.

• I kiss my boyfriend all the time. Sometimes it's before he's brushed his teeth and yes there's bad breath but who cares. That's my baby! Plus you don't really smell anything kissing them, it's more so when they talk close to you.