What are your thought on drugs and alcohol?

Just wondering

1724

Most Helpful Girl

• Drugs are stupid. Alcohol should only be consumed in moderation.

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to see all of it banned. Not because I'm against it, but I like seeing people lose their shit over the most pointless things. Nothing gives me more joy than seeing your run of the mill lazy ass pothead magically become a damn neurosurgeon as soon as weed is even uttered 😂

What Girls Said 16

• https://i.imgflip.com/xfp69.jpg

I enjoy both in moderation.

• I rarely drink alcohol, and I've ever taken prescribed drugs. To each their own, though.

• Both are shit.

• its a real problem that can cause much more harm to the concerned person's surrounding than the person itself >:(

• They are for the weak.

• They can really mess you up. I think alchohol is ok as long as you can control yourself

• i don't drink all that often. probably once a month. I've smoked pot 2x and i didn't get anything from it, so i won't do it ever again.

as for other people-- idc. my best friend is addicted to cigs but it doesn't bother me being around it. I've tried to get her to quit for her health tho. However, I would not have a SO that did either regularly. I had a boyfriend that was borderline alcoholic and its not something id want to relive.

• I think they're stupid.

• Neither are things I consume. People need to be more aware how easy they can fall into addiction. If someone does have good self-control though, I'm not the one to judge whatever they wanna do.

• Not my thing. I'm a little more tolerant to alcohol (a glass of wine for example) but I still dislike both.

• I liked both too much and HAD TO give them up to still be here.

• Alcohol is fine in moderation but Illegal drugs I don't agree with and would never touch.

• Really stupid, idiotic choice. My parents were druggies and alcoholics, my mom managed to get clean, but my dad went crazy from it and took his life

• not my thing on all counts.

• drugs= disgusting
    alcohol= disgusting but fun

• Drugs are dumb. Alcohol is alright

• You don't take panadols and other medications? Drugs are the best thing known 2 man. It's just you need to be wise with it

What Guys Said 23

• I'm in favor.

I don't do drugs, mind you. I rarely drink any more.

But my retirement plan includes moving to a country in South America that has easily corruptible cops and loose laws, and spending every day between retirement and death getting completely loaded out of my fucking mind. I'm going to do A. LOT. of LSD, shrooms, any other hallucinogen I can get my hands on. Plenty of drinking, too. And fucking hotties that are just barely whatever the legal age is there.

• I hate seeing them grouped together. It makes me cringe. But they need to be.

Drugs are bad and alcohol is only 1/5 as bad

• I am okay with some experimentation and think within reason they are okay but the obvious addition and impairment issues are a problem. To me I have experimented with drugs in safe-ish environments and enjoy an occasional drink every now and then with others but overall I don't consistently use drugs or alcohol.

• A great way to kill time on earth.

• Waste of time, money and brain cells.

• I think its good people should be allowed to put any drug in their body just as long as its not direct quick poison lol. Everything is slowly killing us so its whatever just be prepared for the consequences.

• - Waste of money;
    - Destroys your health;
    - Destroys your connections with good people and gets you closer to bad ones;
    - Destroys relationships (GF/BF);
    - Destroys yourself.

• I think they are ok but not when used to fuel an addiction. I think it's better if you can not use them and rely on them.

• can be fun

• Drugs- not for me, never seen the appeal.
    Love my liquor

• Legalize everything. Make punishment more stringent for abuse. Offer no social aid for addicts.

• No to alcohol, drugs only for medicinal purposes.

• alcohol is in in moderation, drugs, however, is an entirely different matter... i've seen nothing but harm come from them!

• Drugs including weed. Speaking of weed, I hate cigarettes just as much

• Gdis don't like it? Lol

• they ruin your body.

• alcohol is fine as long as you don't overdo it

drugs... nope, against them

• I don't do drugs and I hardly drink alcohol anymore. Not even beer.

• as long as they don't take over the persons life I don't really see a problem with it

• I very rarely drink, and I'll never do drugs recreationally.

• If you need drugs and alcohol to have fun in life, you've got problems.

• A choice I choose not to make.

• I have banned them in my country. Whoever has it is terminated (eaten by dogs)

• Don't care for them, curious why others do.