GAG help me out on this one. I need some ideas?

So i have been having contact on here with some gaggers. but they have asked me if i dont have any alternative forms of communication. and the truth is i dont have any form of communications besides this website or my phone (texting). texting to other countries is expensive so i kind of want to know what widely used alternative forms of communication i can make use of with these people.

yeah i dont have a smarthphone guys. i live under a rock lol.
i think im just gonna buy a smartphone and install the apps you people recommend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, since you don't have a smartphone, that does kind of limit things. Skype might be your best bet.

Most Helpful Guy

• For a computer you can just use the old style instant messenger. MSN used to be the best one, but Microsoft shut it down and replaced it with Skype. Google and Yahoo also have messenger clients.

There are also third party clients like Trillian than can connect to some of the other ones. They are all free, and all you need is a computer and internet.

You can do text, voice and cam with any of those. Cam adds a whole new dimension to talking online. It makes it way more personal. For voice all you need is a microphone and speaker / headphone.

What Girls Said 11

• Skype my friend.

• Well I am kinda same. I mean I have Facebook but I rarely log in there.
    I usually give them my email address.
    Ever considered that?

• The apps I have used are whatsapp and instagram

• Hun, get instagram or snapchat or whatsapp. Something like that

• il get instagram that would be the best for the short term maybe. il see what my budget is so i can buy a smartphone.

• If u don't have a smartphone use Skype. They can chat on their phone while u r on a computer

• I would say kik. It's texting without actually giving your phone number.

• skype?

• Kik?

• im going to have to buy a smarthphone for that

• Why not? Smartphones are amazing.
      But, yeah.
      The best way to talk to people are on chatting apps.
      I've heard of what's app

• yes i will buy one.

• try facebook or Skype

• WhatsApp

• Can you use Skype with your current phone? That might be your best option.

What Guys Said 7

• Just get Android on your PC with Bluestacks.

https://www.bluestacks.com/

You can use apps like KIK and WhatsApp on your PC.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

• Kik is the best.. You don't even need a phone number in it. You just make up a username and a password can be so short. Even 4 letters would do.. It's easily disposable app when you're done with it.

It can send text, pics and short videos and links to website.

• cool i will maybe use that over the long term.

• Ohh shit.. I just saw ur update. It needs a smartphone...

I don't really know any messenger on computer. Skype and yahoo messenger is the only one I know.

• i will buy a smartphone.

• I can't think of any other way other than Skype.

• Use the wechat app., it lets you text or talk anywhere in the world for free

• Use kik or hangout or snapchat

• Skype is your best choice!

• Use Kik, you don't even need a smartphone for it. If you have a computer, you can use it via BlueStacks App Player (it emulates Android apps).