How Well Can You Keep A Secret?

Simple enough, right...

• I'm like Fort Knox inside Cheyenne Mountain at the Bottom of Haven Co with Secrets (Awesome)
  • I like to think I'm Fort Knox with Secrets (Good)
  • I keep modest banking hours with Secrets, Depends on when you tell me. (Okay-ish)
    Vote C
  • I'm certainly not a Gossip... by the way did you hear what PJ did in Vegas? (Bad)
    Vote D
  • Yeah I'm like WikiLeaks with Secrets don't tell me anything... EVER! (Terrible)
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

3218

Most Helpful Girl

• I can keep a secret. Especially using the cone of silence

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll let you be the judge of that.

*looks for cone of silence*

What Girls Said 31

• It depends on a lot of factors- who you are, what type of secret it is, and how important it is that I not tell. If I'm specifically asked not to share something, then I won't.

• I am okay.

It depends what you tell me and who you are and whether or not you tell me I specifically can't tell people.

• Honestly it depends what you're telling me. If it's something that seems really important and personal I will be good with your secrets. If it's something that is minor and just idle gossip I probably won't keep it a secret.

• I'm extremely good with secrets. The longest one I have held (and am still holding) is going on about 10 years now. It doesn't matter how big or small it is. When someone tells me not to tell anyone something, I keep my word. I dislike it when people don't do the same.

• I can keep a secret. Maybe not my own, but definitely someone else' secret. If someone shared something personal with me, it stays between us. However, I'm not so great at keeping my own secrets.

• Well, it depends on what it is actually. If it's something bad that could get me in trouble, I'm not telling a soul. If it's personal, I'll tell people online but nobody in real life. If it's a silly secret like "I talk to my pets," then I don't care who knows.

• I'm good with keeping secrets.

• The Best from the Rest.
    Good luck and Great question, @pervertedjester xx

• I'm a black hole with secrets. :D

• I'm CIA level. I consider it a personal strength. I don't respect people who can't keep them.

• I'm pretty darn great at it.

• You tell me I kept my friend secret for 8 years now and we aren't even friends anymore haven't been for 6 years but it depends what it is and if u ask me not to tell

• Thanks for the like

• I have to say this now, what if that person said 'yeah I know, I'm also cheating on her' what would you do

• @19magic tell the other I guess

• I'm really bad and really good at the same time when it comes to keeping secrets. It just depends on what the secret is.

• Ain't telling you anyone's secret. You gotta kill me first so the secret will be buried with me. ☠ lol

• People seem to trust me with secrets so that must be a good indicator!

• I'm pretty damn good at keeping secrets.

• Once i'm told a secret i can keep it forever
    media3.giphy.com/media/l396MQ5qPfoYLhvtm/giphy.gif

• The best. I never ever reveal a secret even if the person wasn't my friends anymore

• i mean, i try

• Depends on where my loyalties are

• I'm very good with keeping secrets.

• I'll take them to my grave with me.

• I am an open book so I can't keep my own secrets let alone other people's.

• The worst don't tell me anything

• Yes I can keep it for centuriesm

• Well enough :]

• I like to think I can.

• Ahah i voted E. That's fun!

• Very well if I had to keep a secret

• I'm good. I don't share other people's business.

• I voted A.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 17

• We're not talking about keeping secrets under extreme torture, but every day events and someone not trying to pull your finger nails out by the roots or water boarding, so barring all of that, I would say oh yeah, I'm very good at keeping secrets. Most people should be, especially if someone has taken you into their confidence. It wouldn't be right to betray that trust.

• If someone asks me to keep a secret, I'm keeping a secret. But they have to tell me in advance that they want me to keep it a secret. Otherwise, well...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GixR1XepbQshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeVhMQWZKoE

• I worked for the government and had a security clearance. Knowing what I do about security I seriously doubt that, even tho the first choice has the highest response, that most of those could never pass a security clearance.
    Gossip is the biggest reason. Most people do not know how to keep their mouth shut. They have to wag their tongue around people.

The only way to keep a secret among two people if is one of them are dead. And still there are no guarantees that the survivor will keep their mouth shut.

Be very careful to who you share your secrets with as they will most likely be spread around behind your back.

• It's a core principle of mine to never reveal any secrets under any circumstances because the moment I do is the moment I become a pathetic little shit.

• Missed it by that much

• I'm VERY excellent at keeping secrets! So much so, that people tell me things that they wouldn't tell anyone else. It is heart-warming to know people have that much confidence to confide such secretive parts of their life. 💜

#ToTheGrave

• I'm okay

• Fort Knox baby!

Like the time my friend went to bankok and found out he slept with a chick while he was married and THEN he met her and found that that she was a he? I swore I'd NEVER EVER tell anyone and to this day... #ohwaitshit

• Depends on the secret, if it deosnt conflict with my code and morals, then i can keep it forever, even have some secrets still someone told me when i was 10

• *lol at Batman* 😆
    I should probably say A, but I'm never confident in myself so I voted B.

• I'll take it to my grave

• I live by a Sicilian saying: silence is a friend who will never betray you.

• I am Dr. Krieger and I sell secrets for the right price.

• I don't talk about other people's stuff in their absence, so guessing pretty good at it.

• I have a rep for being extremely loyal

• the second last pic :-D

1 private opinion(s)