Do you have any pets who are afraid of storms?

My brother's parrot is terrified of storms so he would get really scared at night and make weird noises (when my brother wasn't home) so I would take him out and let him sleep in my bed under the blankets.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Yep. My dog is absolutely terrified. He gets all anxious if he even smells the rain coming, and goes and hides in a back hallway or is very clingy to my family and I. I guess being around us makes him feel better?

• Naww how adorable! My dog is afraid of the storm, it's pretty common when it comes to dogs and storms they just don't mix well so I let him sleep in the laundry

• my dog hates storms but my cat is so into storms that he won't let me close the curtains. he just sit at the window

• Awe, that's so cute! No, I don't have any pets.

What Guys Said 3

• Lol yes both my labradoodle and my little pug/chihuahua are really scared of storms first thing they do when it storms is run up to my room so I can put them in my bed lol then they sleep with me all night long.

• my dog is a wuss. He's adamant about sleeping in my room during a storm

• he looks dead, did you kill him?