Why people demand social skill so much instead of accepting differences?

whitarkness

Why people just implicitly reject people with lower level of social skills, regardless of considering the potential qualities of a person they may have. I believe that people are more open minded now and lots of areas of social contents need different talent. But still no matter it is the job market or college club, if you do not have the social skill to appear to be getting alone with other, you are out.

I know that collaboration needs formation but I do not think all people have to follow the same rule of mastering the same social skill to communicate or progress in communication, like any differentiation would result in otherwise.

I have it but I hate it and I think it is dumb and would result in great opputunity of lossing opportunities or any kind. A extreme example, is we all know from the movies that a person appears to be a nerd can be extremely talented in one area they specialized in and people tend not to recognize that... That is just an example but in reality, still tones of people have not been recognized for what they are, their values to the society are hidden because useless people in this society cannot recognize those value just because they want people who are valuable to be able to show them what they can do, through social skills...

The concequence is basically in my opnion, like for example if you are unable to follow up a small talk, you do not get the chance to talk real business, instead of starting from the beginning to talk about the business...

Another aspect of this is that people in a group think people not in the group are anti-social, how retarded is that that because that people do not process the level of social skill required to be in that group, people in that group think that they are anti-social or simply do not wanna get alone with them... I do not even relate this to love and relationship, just count how many opportunities have been wasted away in relation to this issue in your life.
1
2