I dont want to be seen with my boyfriend?

Is this wrong? I dont want to be seen with my boyfriend if he has an ugly car... I dont want people to judge me and think im trailor trash by my car.

I am around people with nice cars and it makes me insecure sometimes.
Dont assume who I am when you only seem a profile amd a few sentences of my life. Im on here to get help and change from my bad ways not get bullied

What Guys Said 23

• If you worry too much about what other people think of you, you will never be happy. There will always be someone that disapproves of you no matter what you do. All that matters is that you and the people who care about you think.

• I would try to get over that and not worry what other people think of you - It is the driver of the car not the car you are dating.

• Another superficial entitled girl asking a question that validates an ugly generalization about her gender.

How can anyone live without GaG? They must be miserable!

• you only know my profile pic dude stfu

• Your sense of value is not within yourself and your own merits. Your sense of value depends on others and how they percieve you.

That's the problem you need to fix.

Once you start thinking "they have nice cars, I'm going to rigorously educate myself and work hard to get to that level, because I believe I'm worth that much" then it's only a matter of time before you surpass your peers.

Dont be fooled by phony success. It doesn't last. That's not real value. What these fuckheads think you're worth in a dirty car isn't going to determine your fortune. They are just dumb animals with opinions.

• Not reallyI was just insecure at the moment Im not a mean stuck up girl like u labled me believe it or not lol

• LOL.. an ugly car will make you appear to others that you are trailer trash. That is precious OP!
    If you happen to be hitching a ride and see a 1958 green Edsel station wagon going down the road blowing more smoke than a factory chimney, it will be me and I will not stop to pick you up just to save you that embarrassment.

Just my opinion

• Wow... Never be ashamed of your boyfriend, he probably had enough to afford that car, and probably to go visit you too. Not everyone can afford a good fancy car. Take advantage of your boyfriend I'm pretty sure he tries his best, If the car is that bad I'm pretty sure he is a little emberassed because he would love to impress you but he probably dosent have the money to. Like I said don't be ashamed of if, I'm sure he tries his best.

• No, they'll just judge as trash by your attitude.

• It seems to me that your judging yourself more than "other people". Most people really don't care what "other people" are doing let alone what they are saying.

• Then find a boyfriend with a good car if that's the only thing that matters to you.

• Pretty sure you're trash, Regardless of what you drive or live in...

• Damn. It's better than no car, you petty b*tch

• If u love him then car not matter it about feeling what u feel about him

• Pretty sure this is a troll, or else you're a fucking prick simple as that.

• I think you should stop worrying about what people think. Didn't you just post a pic of you half naked, didn't you worry about people thinking you're a whore or a slut or have no respect for yourself? I think the same can be applied here.

• idaf about y'all, you dont live near me. you can unfollow me now. ✌

• Well I gave you my honest reply and never said I knew who you were. I told you to not care what people think. If you can't handle a little bit of criticism then there's no way to improve. I wasn't trying to be mean or bully you in my original opinion. I was giving an example, I wasn't judging you for that pic and not saying you were any of those. But you were the one all up in arms so.

• okay thankyou

• This hits the feels
    My car is pretty banged up

• Nothing is wrong with you.

• You care what other hunk of you, but didn't once think how you would make your boyfriend feel if he knew this

You should be proud of your man, and help him get a better car!
      Or maybe you can get your own car

• Yes I did think about how he would feel, thats why i never told him, I am proud of him thats why It told you that and im always trying to better us why woyldnt I

• With that mindset you are worse tham "trailer trash"

• 😟i wouldn't see this as an issue but why does it bother you?

• I was just insecure at the moment Im not stuck up like how I've been judged at the moment lol

• thankyou

• I didn't even have a car till i was 28.

I owned a condo sure... But a car?

• If you don't want be seen with a guy with a ugly car, my dad once told me story.
    Girls never knew him to he got a car than when he got a car , every girl wanted to date him. My advice face it you have a problem than you need to work on things cause it will just keep getting worst. Another thing too females who can't Skype and show their face online must have something their hiding.

• At least you're honest, most girls feel like this but don't say it.

As a man I actually appreciate that you said that.

• werent you here the other day, asking if people wanted your panties... that's not "changing from your bad ways". that's being a slut

• Your. mother

• you're now officially a troll

• me, your the one hating on me and calling me a slut without even knowing anything about me.

• Break up with him. If you will distance yourself from your man because you're too insecure about public appearance (especially something as stupid as an ugly car) then this is a failed relationship from the start.

• wow...

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Girl, chill. A car is hardly a representation of who your boyfriend is, or who you are. It's just a thing to get you from point A to point B safely. If that's all you've got to worry about, then you're doing damn well!

But why are you so worried in the first place? If you're dating someone that you truly like/love, then it shouldn't matter what car they drive, or whether people see you with him. Literally nobody will look at his car and say, "oh, she's trailer trash cause she's in THIS kind of car!'

People judge you for your actions more than anything. I'd stress less, a car is NOTHING to worry about.

• First of All, SERIOUSLY?
    Second Of All, Who are You Dating? Him Or The Car? IF you LIKE him, his car shouldn't matter. The clothes he wears SHOULDN'T matter, His Family Shouldn't matter, his color shouldn't matter, his hobbies shouldn't matter. You Should Like Him For Him.

• Your right. I was just insecure at the moment Im not mean or stuck im person, It just ran through my mind so I felt like asking

• thankyou I wasn't going to break up with him lol

• Lol, But In General

• Is your boyfriend otherwise a good guy? Maybe you are concerned with being judged? Cars aren't as big of a deal as some other things people who are judgmental about make issue with. Are you concerned that you are going to be discriminated against somehow because of this?

• Stupid reason not to want to be seen with him. Having an old car doesn't make someone trailer trash, just their attitude and you have a horrible attitude.

• Then ride in your own car.

• at least it is because of his car and not him

• If you're embarrassed by stuff like that then maybe you shouldn't be dating him. People deserve to be loved for who they are not for what they have. You don't want people to think of you as Trailor Trash? Don't be a douche.

• Thats pretty shitty. At least he drives.

• This doesn't even make sense?

• How? I was just insecure at the moment Im not a stuck up, everyone im around has nice cars so it made me feel bad lol

• Ah -exhales sharply-

• Can already picture the resting b*tch face