If you could make any law affective, what would that law be?

I would make it so that minimum wage was $15 all over the world, and the prices of food, gas, clothes, etc stayed the same.

Most Helpful Guy

• legalize prostitution.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• 15$ an hour all over the world? Uuuuh no thanks. That would be a starving salary in my country. In that case I'd rather not have a minimum wage at all.

There are many things I would do but one of the first is to ban inheritance. All inheritance over the amount of say, 100,000 bucks would be taxed at 100%.

• Thats not economically feasible. Or sustainable lol

• So everyone would go out of business? Sounds great.

• Stupid people can't run for president and stupid people can't vote

• A law that dictates that all presidential debates will no longer be sponsored and controlled/produced by the Commission on Presidential Debates, and all such duties will be taken over by the federal government.

A law that makes the use of electronic voting machines illegal and require all voters to cast a paper ballot and all paper ballots must be counted in public.

• I would outlaw bigotry and intolerance

• I'm assuming this is sarcasm? How can you call other people intolerant when you're the one saying you're going to fine or jail people if they don't agree with you?

• @Ratiocinative That is a clever argument but I would still keep the laws maybe with more explanatory wording even referendums or something. I am assuming the society is democratic so they can remove me or vote against it if they wish.

• That minimum wage is insane, as a welder in belgium you have a minimum wage of €10.

I would lower the income taxes in my country and the taxes on food, life stuff, etc.

• Get rid of all vehicle mod laws

• A law that says "No More Asian Boi Finish Last" 😭😭😭

• That would cripple small businesses l.

• Shutdown gag

• People everywhere would lose their jobs if a law like that happened. Take a mcdonalds. yes the company as a whole is billion dollar industry but one specific store is not. Several employees would get sacked to pay for the remaining employees pay. Unemployment would go through the roof.

• It would be illegal to mix up the words "affect" and "effect"

• the law of affection xD

• Since your law bends the laws of reality, I'll pass a law that disease is gone.

What Girls Said 8

• Make it illegal for corporations to get money from taxpayers. They basically have to stand on their own two feet or they go out of business.
    qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-1bea9d49050e1ab2c6a644c5872eee1a-c
    If any corporations hire a hit man on me, I guess I can make marijuana legal, tax it like alcohol, and make it go to something useful.

• I like the minimum wage idea. I'd also like littering to actually be legit illegal, and certain pollutants to be illegal as well.

• A lot of businesses would go out of business. I know the company I work for would close it's doors. And we pay $2.50 above the minimum wage in my state.

• No more hurting dogs

• I like the idea of minimum wage but only for big companies, small business would not survive. + fight against priviledges, bullying

• Lmao you have no idea how horrible that would be

• No more muslims in the white house. Anti American.

• haha thumbs up, thanks.

• Probably abusing one's privilege of being stupid becoming punishable by law.
    😏 The prisons would explode.