What is the Best Video Game you have ever played?

I dont have a system since I moved away from home, and I really want to play Skyrim.
Skyrim might be the most epic game ever produced!
Other games like Dark Souls and Resident Evil 4 are great too! not to mention Metal Gear Solid Series

What is the best videogame you ever played?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Mass effect series

• Oh yea mass effect was super

• The third mass effect has several different endings so you will want to play the last part three times to see the different outcomes and the games themselves have outcomes based on your decisions. You'll see bro, it's pretty sweet. Think I'm gonna play it tonight lol

• Mingia bro this guy is going to love it for sure

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 21

• There are a few, very difficult for me to choose.

• Assassin's Creed. That game was perfect. As a huge Medieval and Crusades nerd, I couldn't have been more hyped for that game. I played it from beginning to end like 30 times, and I keep playing it xD

By the way, Skyrim sucks... xD

• The skyrim combat mechanics are trash... But the stories and leveling system are amazing

• Skyrim was top three for sure.

• I really liked the 'Gran Turismo' series for PlayStation and PlayStation 2.

• Assassins creed 2

• Civ IV

• Get over 1000 hours on dark souls then talk to me. Actually that probably isn't that much.

But considering I played over 1000 hours on a game, dark souls 1/2 are probably my favorite games.

• sadly... I have played much more than 1000 hours on all the souls games
      I think its close to 1200 hours combined :( I know for DS2 its at least 500 hours

Dark souls remains my favorite souls game.

• I probably have close to like 2000 by now on both, bout to be more when I am not lazy enough to play through dark souls 2 and then get dark souls 3 LOL. But ya dark souls 1 is pretty much a classic.

• Have you played demon souls?
      I got it for free and got hooked after that!

DS2 is too easy lol
      I beat DS3 so quickly it was a joke lol, not difficult at all, I don't know if its because I got really good at souls games or that the games got easier

BloodBorne is also amazing and challenging couldnt beat it, because I dont go home often

• Yeah Skyrim is very good game, especially if you play it with mods installed.. its epic.

I also play Total War series which are about strategy, command&conquer the way I like ;)

• When gta v first came out, I was like holy shit this is the best game ever. But currently, I don't know

• I personally like GTA san andreas more, but its because that was my first GTA experience

• No such thing, it's just whatever game I'm enjoying at the time.

• Mmm maybe not the best but I've enjoyed these the most

Bloodbourne
    Assassins creed 2

• bloodbourne is spectacular!

• Also forgot about mass effect and another one I really really had fun playing was Dead Space 1 and 2

• Yeah, I got pretty far in bloodbourne but I dont go home often enough to finally beat it.

• Pacman. You had to be there in 1981 to understand. Before there are greats, first there is a legend.

• Battlefield 3 and 4 online multiplayer when it comes to FPS GAMES... And GTA 5 is the best game ever

• Final fantasy 7 best and my favorite

Honorable mentions would prob be fallout 3, skrym, red dead redemption, and world of warcraft

• Jak and Daxter (2 & 3 in particular).

• Zelda Skyward Sword.

• i've been into h1z1 and league of legends

• im a hardcore gamer i dont have a favorite

• Mass Effect series.

• pong. . .