What does it mean that my picture got rejected for being "fake"?

I wanted to see what strangers thought about how I looked so I posted a picture of myself on a rating site, on two of them actually, and the picture got rejected on both of them (reason: picture might be fake). What does that even mean? It was an actual picture of me, why would it be fake? Im just curious

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you post it here - I can't tell unless I see the pic - Reasons people say pics are fake, in a way take it as a compliment because you are so pretty or look like a model or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• You were busted by the Internet police.

• that was a real picture of me.

• nooo, for some reason here it just feels more personal,

• You're a super pretty girl. You shouldn't be afraid

What Guys Said 2

• It means you're a possible catfish, congratz.

• how can you even tell lmao, i wasn't being a catfish. how can someone suspect someone of being a catfish?

• If a picture seems "too good" then you are automatically suspected for being a catfish online.

• too good? it didn't look professional AT ALL D:

• It means you're a catfish, like many web denizens these days. Especially on sites such as this.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!