Scenario: You're dropped in a forest and are given a choice of supplies, you'll need to survive here for 2 weeks, what do you choose?

Has a potential of predators, has annoying mosquitos and insects, food can be hunted or foraged.

The weather is cloudy during the day and cold at night.
High chance of rain at least once throughout the two weeks.

You're wearing a default set of clothing, unless better clothing is chosen.
A helicopter will arrive after two weeks.

I'm interested in why you chose what you did and how you would play out your two weeks. So feel free to leave an opinion!

• A bow, quiver, and arrows
  • Survival Knife (alternatively a hatchet)
  • Half a week's worth of water
    Vote C
  • Fire starter
    Vote D
  • Elevated tent (shelter)
    Vote E
  • Camouflaged rain-proof gear, protective boots, and additionally a flashlight
    Vote F
  • Probably nothing, I'm kind of a savage (see results)
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:

27

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I went with the water.

If I was on top of my survival training probably the knife but it's been a while. So taking the water gives me days to figure out another source of water and make some system to try to collect rain etc. Forage for food and use a pointed stick on predators as best I can.

Water is by far the biggest worry.

• I hadn't thought about this a first. But maybe the tent would be the best choice.

1. Protects you during night
      2. Protects you from rain
      3. You can easily use it to collect rain water

• Good point on the rain.

I don't think it protects you much from danger though it provides comfort. But the rain collection is a legit point. Of course if the rain is a week in...

• Hm well maybe protect you from insects, small critters even. Possibly something bigger, so being elevated would bring a bonus to protection.
      Better than being vulnerable, at least the way I see it.

And yeah that's true, you'd have to hope the rain comes quick.

What Girls Said 1

• Been watching heaps of Bear Grylls lately, and would be keen to try out some of the nifty stuff he does with that knife!

What Guys Said 6

• I'd take the knife, all the other stuff is pretty easy to make. Stone axes aren't hard to make but they suck in comparison to a good piece of steel.

• That would depend on the country/continent.

• The hatchet is the most useful.

• Definitely a knife. You can do the rest, or compensate fairly easily with a knife

• Wheres the option Ak47?

• Im watching that chanel primaltechnology