Would you ever get a neck tattoo?

Would you ever get a neck tattoo?I really want one

• Yes
    0%(0)4%(2)Vote7%(2)
  • Probably or probably not or undecided
    13%(3)6%(3)Vote0%(0)
  • Never
    87%(20)90%(48)Vote93%(28)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• That first tattoo looks so good on the guy & the guy himself looks so good haha omg how ~ though I'd feel like those full neck tattoos only look good in combination with full body/torso tattoos but never on their own.
    I'm only considering to get a tattoo behind my ears on both sides, you could probably still consider that part of the neck? :P

Most Helpful Guy

• While it is true I do have some ink (2) one on my left shoulder blade, the other on my left forearm, I really don't see me getting a neck tattoo, mostly because I find them tacky. So I'm not opposed to tattoos, just on a few specific locations, the neck being one of them, the face the other (unless it's eyeliner) and I'm not super keen on tramp stamps. It is my feeling that if you are going to have something permanently put on your body, you should have given it some thought and make sure it won't be something you regret later on.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think so... the vasovagal nerves in my neck are giving me problems and I don't think getting a needle so close to my neck is a good idea.
    I would get a wrist or ankle tattoo though.

• Nah, I hate needles and wouldn't want a tattoo on my neck.

• Nah, I doubt it.

• Argh no thank you :/

What Guys Said 15

• How would this help you?

Would it broaden the types of jobs you are eligible for?

Would it make women with higher IQ and higher earning potential/better morals available to you?

Would it grow in value over time?

Would it increase you health?

Just wondering

• i plan to get one

• Tattoos just aren't for me.

• I'd never get a tatoo. I have nothing against people who like it and who have them, but I don't like them for myself.

• the fact its publicly visible would turn a lot of people off , even though more employers are open to tattoo's it still might be an issue for some if everyone is going to see it daily

• For you?
    https://youtu.be/ZXsQAXx_ao0

For me? nah not a fan of neck ones.

• When the next head of State rounds me up for "negative talk" or "bad race" they won't ask me in the camps IF I want a tattoo.

• nope

• Fuck no. I plan on a few tattoos, but that's impossible to cover. That will severely limit job opportunities.

• Get a skin marking that screams criminal underclass low-level thug. What a splendid idea.

• no i would never get one.

• Absolutely not.

• im glad at my age that i resisted the temptation at your age

• i don't need ink to speak for me.

• I find tattoos on women to be attractive but personally i could not.