What's your biggest secret?

Entertain me.
Bonus points if you don't go anonymous.

Most Helpful Guy

• My secret is that I am a virgin. It doesn't seem like a big secret online especially on this site where there are a lot of religious people but where I am in Canada it's looked down upon and you get ripped on for being a virgin. As such I have lied about it since I was 14 or 15, making it my biggest/longest secret. What is your biggest secret? Pretty unfair for everyone but not you to post theirs.. :P

• Not to broadcast where I'm from but I also live in Canada and I never found being a virgin a shameful thing or a valid reason to be bullied

I'll post it before my 72 hours are up

• lol I'm an insomniac for my PS4. Unrequited love.

• Haha hey I respect that just don't kill yourself over lack of sleep. Can't wait until you reveal your secret.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have so many. I don't really know if they are secrets really. I don't tell people about these "secrets" because I'm conflicted on how I feel about them. My brain's a mess.

• Feel free to share if you're comfortable with it. A serious answer would be refreshing

• Being an open book is cool too. What did he do if I may ask?

• I'll PM you about it.

What Guys Said 33

• I can keep one.

• I can sing... but I only sing for myself and my girlfriend... I really don't look like the type to be singing (Mean looking and all heh heh)

• Make a YouTube! I would listen to a gangsta ass face sing some opera

• Lol I don't sing opera but I was thinking about it (without showing my face) but honestly I look more like a greaser as told by my best friend since he always kept poking that at me :~

• Dude, do it. I'd follow.

• I know where the gold is buried

• I have a panty fetish.

• Don't we all.
      Bloomers are my personal favourite

• well good. i can talk about for ever, and i get turn on when i see a girl in or having it show on accident.. i have a favorite kind i like to see lol

• when u say favorite do u mean u favorite fetish or ur favorite thing in general?

• im a hopeless romantic.. oh ya i also have a fetish for married korean women between 35 and 45

• they are meant to stay secrets.

• Not really soemthing to keep secret but kinda weird... Sometimes in the middle of the night I go out in my backyard, lay down on the picnic table, and look up at the stars for a while...

• I am atheist. I became one 2 years ago. I don't hide it that i used to be. but i will never tell my family ofc.

• What converted you? What would happen if you did?

• So if your parents ask you to do something religious with them, do you fake it

• If it is something i have to do it. I do it lol xD

• I'm Batman, shhhhhhhhhh

• I love to have a prostate plug in my butt in public. And i love to use my pocket pussy since I am a virgin

• I love you gurl..๐Ÿ˜Ž

• I was addicted to sex and not married

• Better than being addicted to marriage and not having sex. Bleh declares you Not Weird.

• That is a new way of looking at it.

• i sell drugs :>

• Had a friend with benefits relationship with my best friend's sister..
    She was divorced and she is 3 years older than me.. it went on for 7months..
    No one knows about it..๐Ÿ˜‹

• Except the whole internet now

• Haha yeah, it was 3years ago.. and we stopped meeting each other.. but my friend doesn't know about it

• I go by a girls personality, the body language she uses on
    whether i want get to know her more.

• You decide if you want to get to know someone better based on their personality? Am i missing something, isn't that what everyone does

• When I was 10 I stole a candy bar from a store. I never told anyone til now.

• I have some.. But one that nobody knows about is that my IQ is higher than 140.

• I hate my boss and everyoen else on my job, except beautiful Vera ;-)

• My scars, I told my wife it because of war, but it's something else. Religion related.

• How did you get the scars? Why don't you want to tell your wife the truth?

• I'm from the us.

• @layla1234 The scars made feel a little bit uncomfortable, when i immigrated to Sweden, i saw that people don't care about such things. What i got it has to do with war, and since i started my relationship with my wife she ignored them, she had feelings for me and i did for her too. See we both are not that kinda of people who fall for physical attraction but the mind and personality. I think your name makes me think you have a western background, just wondering. God bless america

• well i won't go anonymous... i feel a little attracted by men but just a little

• Ever made a move?

• It's awesome you're not embarrassed about it and you're going for it. Update me after the testing and maybe we can gossip about which guys we think are cute.

I'll consider it right before my 72 hours are up

• hahah thats not fair i wrote it openly girl

• My biggest secret is...

• its secret, can disclose in private

• secretly watching romantic movies

• Having sex with neighbor's wife

• 9 inches is underneath my pants. It's the biggest so far.

• I like anal no homo

• 22 and never been on a date/done anything whatsoever with a girl. There's another but saying it would get my post removed.

• Join the club brotha. Nothing to be ashamed of
      Write it in code. Don't leave me wondering.

• I am not human.

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• I am actually a catfish

• being sectually harrased by a family member and not telling anyone because they wouldn't believe me

• That's huge of you to admit. Have you told anyone before?

• i noticed i spelled it wrong ;-; but yeah i tried telling my closest family and they didn't believe me.

• Spelling it correctly is the least of your worries :P if you ever need to talk about it, whether it's here or privately, I'm (and I'm sure many others on GaG) are happy to listen to and believe you

• I'm fucking a really hot guy and my parents would kill me if they knew. But they don't so it's great๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• It wouldn't be a secret anymore if i'd tell you, wouldn't it?

• I was kissing with a girl.

I'm not lesbian.

• if I told it wouldn't be a secret.

1 private opinion(s)