Think back at your own self when you were a child and remember all the dreams you had. Would your young self be proud of you so far? Why or why not?
Most Helpful Guy
Proud? I know he would be upset that all the things adults/society (family, friends) told him was a lie.
Some Lies told to kids:
"You can be anything you want/put your mind too"
"good comes to those who wait"
"what goes around comes around, bad people will get what's coming to them"
"Things will get better"
Most rich/happy people I know (lie, cheat and steal) that and being selfish is the way that got everything they every wanted.
I think if My 8 yr old self... saw what he was going to go through in the next 31 years... he probably would commit suicide. I'd tell him... hopes and dreams only lead to disappointment.
Most Helpful Girl
1) i don't look like the beauty queen my younger self dreamed of whenever i did get older. i look awkward looking and guys in real life look right past me.
2) i'm not the achiever my younger self thought i would be
3) my life only got shittier
4) plus i'm a little pudgy... i didn't slim down like my dad probably wanted me to and i let myself down, i always thought i would end up a size 5.
5) i became an obsessed freak, everything i touch becomes an obsession.
6) i can't do anything right. i suck at driving, i suck at being the best student, i suck at being the person i imagined.
7) i have chronic depression
8) my younger self just knew that dad would come around again. look up kiddo, he hasn't came back yet. plus, he won't come to your birthdays after your 9th celebration.2