Are you MOSTLY a negative or positive thinker?

Although I can be a negative thinker at times, I'm mostly a positive thinker. In most situations I tend to be more positive

• Negative thinker: Focuses on problems
    53%(18)52%(32)Vote50%(14)
  • Positive thinker: Focuses on results
    47%(16)48%(30)Vote50%(14)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm definitely an optimist but I can get pretty dark. I like to think of myself as a realist who dares to hope. Like I have trust issues and I'm definitely physiologically inclined to expect a a probably negative outcome... BUT I'm equally able to negative that within myself and choose to aim for a positive outcome anyway while still accepting that things may not go my way. I like to think I'm balanced for being able to acknowledge multiple possibilities.

What Guys Said 30

• Positively negative.

"Way to go buddy! You came up with yet another way to fuck up! I am so excited to see if we get punched in the balls this time :) 👍👌"

• "at least her knee will touch our private parts 😏 hubba hubba"

• I'm mostly on the negative, but I know I still have do something than do nothing about my problems.

• Very negative thinker... optimism screwed me.

• Objective. If it's more demanding to think about the problems I do so. But if it's any other situation, I think about the results.

• People would probably say I'm negative but I think I'm in between. Realistic. See things the way they truly are, not how I want them to be or hope for.

• People in real life tell me I am inspiring, that I have all these positive ideas, and that I am passionate. They always tell me they can't do things and I show them ways that they can... On here though a lot of random psychos call me mean and bitter. :D

• I am a positive thinker. My positive affirmation today is---"Everything works out for mu highest good"

• right now definitely negative

• I'm so happy to know that. 💗

• Oh im very sorry, I misread that. I thought you'd stated positive 😳( ignore last comment). Sorry to hear your are feeling negative. I hope you're new treatment is going ok

• I'm generally a pessimist. Not because I don't have hope. Just because I think for every unlikely favorable think to happen, there HAS to be an effort. It just doesn't happen because you want it to happen. And most of the time, we do not have the energy and/or the time to make it happen.

Then come the things where we leave it all to God. And we can never lose hope in God. But then I wonder, have I remembered God enough that he will remember me and favor me?

• I would say 80/20 Positive/Negative

• I think positively

• Positive all the way, am so positive that people hates me :D
    Life is so much easier, learned that the hard way till i realized it's not healthy and it kills life.

• 90 negative/ 10 positive. My past experiences have shaped me to look at life like that. Often times things never go my way, no matter how hard i try.

• I'm usually positive, I think.

• I'm more on the negative/pessimistic side

• both

• A little of both depending on the time

• I'm best defined as a realist. I'm negative when I should be, and positive when it makes sense to be

• That is exactly how I perceive myself. But I also wonder if every single person thinks HE is the only realist around. You get me?

• @HaveNoName yeah it's hard to say. All you can do is the best you can

• Positive.. ;)

• Positive all the way

• I learned to think positive and stay away from negative people cause all they do is bring us down.

• im a realist
    plus i was told part of the future ahead of time
    so I understand whats going on

• Positive thinker who prepares for the worst.

• I think negative a lot, in that way I am able to avoid thr worst case scenarios.

• Negative thinker-not much positivity in my life-sadly.

• iam trying to be positive but honestly iam prolly on the negative side

• I try to be positive, but it's not easy to do all of the time.

• positive.

• interesting question :)

• Negative thinker. Positive personality... most of the times

• 😱who's that impostor on your profile pic 😞 bring back the real Batman 👊😠👊😂

• Why? I actually look good for once 😂

• Bring back batman 😪 NOW 👊😠👊😂

What Girls Said 10

• 100% positivity. Negative thinking is time wasted where you could be coming up with a plan to either get what you want or to get closer to it

• Definitely positive but with a realistic and genuine aspect too. However sometimes I can be negative as well.. I mean when your up you gotta come back down sometime soon.. life finds a way to balance everything out :)

• I might be in between. I can be pessimistic about the human race but optimistic about my ability to improve myself and the world around me.

• I am always thinking about how to take a problem and fix it or make it better!

• I always been a negative person so it's always been hard to even try to be positive

• Almost exclusively positive. I understand that trials come to everyone and having a negative attitude isn't going to help you at all.

• I tend to do both quite often. I can wallow in self pity at times and then start to focus on the positive as i reason myself through whatever i'm going through. Whether positive or negative, i try to just embrace the feeling and sometimes i have this habit of self soothing myself to get through tough times

• I am positive and chill
    but I am realistic

• I was going to write it but @B4TM4N already did. Whatever he said Lol

• I think more negative than positive.. I'm a realist