HELP ! which country should I travel to?

So I'm planning on travelling for a month
I want to go somewhere where I can have fun and isn't too expensive
I'm not so crazy about monuments and so on , I just wanna go somewhere cool with a decent night life
and here are the options
Europe :
Romania

Asia:
-Indonesia
-India
-china
-sri lanka
-Philippines
-Lebanon

Africa:
-Kenya
-Morocco

south America:
-Brazil
-Argentina

• Romania
  • China
  • Brazil
    Vote C
  • Sri Lanka
    Vote D
  • Morroco
    Vote E
  • another one from your list, I'm gonna specify
    Vote F
  • who cares, show me the god damn answers
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Brazil seems like a good choice but you will need to know Portuguese or be with someone that does to really get out there

Most Helpful Girl

• Italy! I recommend you to go to Italy. You would like it: perfect food, very beautiful places, good climate, people are friendly. I've been to Italy more than 3 times and wanna go more. Only money can stop me, but last time I used free living: https://swap-house.com and it was great. It's service for hospitality like couchsurfing. You can try something like that, that's can save your money.

• Italy is cool
      but I heard it's not safe and there's not much of a night life

• it's 100% safe, and what night life do you want? in rome there is an amazing night life! all big squares are full of young people, there is very easy to find a new connection.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Do you seriously want to visit Romania out of all other possibilities out there? 😂

• yeah why not?
      it's even on my top list :D
      is it bad?

• I don't find it appealing, maybe because I live here and have to face this country's government's decision. :-?

• oh I see :D
      I feel the same way about my country
      though may I ask you, as a tourist , what things can I do in Romania to enjoy my time and have a pleasant stay

• Bali seems nice