Can someone fat shame me so I can stop eating all the food in the fridge😭?

• yes stop eating fatty
    39%(7)50%(17)Vote62%(10)
  • no ur beatifull
    28%(5)24%(8)Vote19%(3)
  • deactivate chubby
    11%(2)9%(3)Vote6%(1)
  • 🌻
    22%(4)17%(6)Vote13%(2)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I think I gained like 10 pounds today😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• HEY! As long as you're not obese and unhealthy, who cares? Having some extra fat but being healthy is nothing to be ashamed of. I am at a healthy weight but as you can see I have some stomach fat and I can grab it... WHO. FUCKING. CARES.

• But I look like an actual muffin with my new jeansπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Happiness also comes from pizzaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ•πŸ•πŸ”

• Damn straight. Pizza is from the gods.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• You want your BMI to be between 18-25. Anything over 25 and you are obese. Anything over 30 and you are considered to be morbidly obese.

If you are obese, the health risks include but are not limited to diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrest, stroke, hypertension, acid reflux, death, sleep apnea, anxiety, depression, and insomnia. The health risks of being underweight include but are not limited to anemia, heart attack, stroke, osteoporosis, broken bones, low blood pressure, insomnia, anxiety, depression, dizziness, fainting, weak joints, and death.

Being underweight or overweight is not healthy and will cause long-term, sometimes irreversible side effects. If you are not a healthy weight, especially if you have anxiety and social issues related to it, you should definitely adjust your diet and workout regimen accordingly.

• You probably weigh more than Instagram.

You're so fat, you sat on an Iphone and it turned into an Ipad.

Jk πŸ˜‚

• lol

go fast

• lol no, otherwise i would be a hypocrite.

What Guys Said 5

• Soon the only way you'll be able to wash yourself is with a rag on a stick s2.quickmeme.com/.../...917e29b009159993f35f22.jpg

• You fat obese piece of shit. Stop abusing your body and go to the gym.

• Pace yourself. The food isn't going to run away or escape from the refrigerator. Watch out for them meatballs that roll away on their own, though!

• you fucking cow, stop eating