Keep it 💯 challenge?

Ok, here is a challenge that I'm calling the "Keep it πŸ’― challenge". I'm not sure if anything like this has been done so don't call me a copy cat for doing this if it has been done or was a thing! Anyway, ask me anything and I will answer honestly! The one exception to this is by answering "No comment" to a question you wish not to answer but I doubt that I'll say "No comment" to anyone! Ok, hit me with your questions!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Are there any music genres that are better in modern day than they were in the past?
    - Seems like music has been getting worse and worse since the 80's.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 5

• Did you go into this knowing it would bring out all of the creeps on G@G who wanna ask underage girls dirty questions? Lol.

• How many selfies r on ur phone? (Ik some people have an embarrassing amount like me.)

• My phone is taken away but I actually have more pics with one or more people or places than I do of myself

• Whts something most people don't know about you?

• Hmmm, quite a bit but most of it is little stuff. I have a birthmark in the middle of my back. It reminds me to watch my back.

• Do you like bananas?

• Would you fuck @chico_brah? Honestly if you werent jailbait would you think about it?