Do you embody all the steretypes people think about your race and/or sex?
Are you a walking stereotype of your race, and/or sex?
What Girls Said 12
Im not sure what a stereotypes a mixed Swedish-French Guianese-Finnish person would have...
If we're talking about Swedish stereotypes, NOPE.
Finnish stereotypes, NOPE.
French Guianese stereotypes, NOPE.
As for my sex, yes I think so, but only to an extent. I can be incredibly feminine and female like, Im emotional for sure 😂 I love shopping, I love clothes and my style is very feminine, I wear a lot of skirts and figure hugging clothes and heels, I love cooking and baking xD Making great sandwiches is my best talent LOLOLOL (im not kidding.), I do like makeup, and im very fashion conscious.
But there are many things in which Im incredibly tomboyish like in because I grew up with pretty much only boys around me when I was small. I do play a lot of games that some find a girl playing quite odd, I was in the sea and wood scouts so yeah I do like sailing, fishing, adventures in the woods etc (while looking very nice and feminine at the same time LOL, can't help it).
I've been told Im a walking contradiction before a few times though...2
- No I don't wear a burka. None of my friends nor family members do.
- No I don't build bombs on my free time, neither any of person I know.💣
- No I'm not a terrorist 🙄🙄🙄 and I never met a terrorist and I lived most of my life in the Middle East *WOW*😒😒😒
- No I'm not a "honor killing " survivor 😴😴😴 in fact I have never heard of this happening to anyone irl.
- No I'm not submissive, except in specific situations😳😳😳
All the women in my family are high achievers and highly educated. My friends from the Middle East are the same.
- No I don't get beaten up for being a woman 😑😑😑 I have never had and hand hurt me, my father and brother would beat any person who harms me or my Mom or my sister. Not to mention that the Middle Eastern guys I grew up around back home are amazing and very chivalrous.
- I'm religious-> True
- I'm traditional-> True1
- I am careful about my hygiene.
- I don't smell bad
- I don't like watching cricket
- I dislike most Bollywood movies
- I don't wear red dot on forehead
- I am not uncomfortable around opposite sex (most of the times)
- I don't like wearing Saree
- I don't like using lot of makeup
- I don't like handbags and purses, I prefer backpacks whenever I can
- I don't like wearing stilettos or any super high heels
- I almost never paint my nails
- I don't like making bad comments on other girls' outfits, looks etc. (ex. Omg! Look at her top, so tacky and cheap)
not at all. people have even gone as far as to tell me that i'm more like a guy, which is probably true in some ways.0
Not at all.
I'm not oppressed, I don't get forced into arranged marriages, and I don't have violent tendencies.0
Nah, exact opposite0
I have no idea. What are some stereotypes of biracial people? As for my sex, nope, I'm not girly at all.0
No I don't.0
What Guys Said 17
I'm an extreme opposite of my stereotype.
I always used to be told that Asians are always this, and that:
- have to be good at maths, computers and whatevs
- short skinny
Whatever. I wanted to live a life of a SICKCUNT and so did what felt right for ME, not what society thinks I should be doing.
I got huge as fuck during my late teens, got a career in arts, music and performance, started jolling at clubs and going out with mates, hooking up with women of other races. It just how I turned out to be, my type was unjustly misrepresented, and this was evident because I remember this one blondie (that was racist af towards Asians wow), guess what? Pulled her.
I'm a walking revolutionary figure ;))0
chuckle, people say I'm a typical guy, whatever that may mean. Actually, I've lived 10 years abroad, so I don't know how typical I could be!0
Maybe if I was a man in the 1940s lol but now a days I'm not anything like the other people running around.1
I don't think I do, I'll leave that for others to decide.0
Everybody is different. Personalities are different. If someone does genuinely enjoy and embody stereotypical things about their race or gender, that doesn't matter. they can do what they want. who are we to judge someone if their interests and behavior match a stereotype?0
not at all. In fact, both black and white people always tell me that i act more like a white guy than i do a black guy. Don't know wtf they mean0
Depends on what the current common stereotypes for men and germans are.0
Sure. Why not? 🙃0
ı dont care the m0
Yes, I'm holding chopstick 24/70
Not even close0
I wore a sweater vest today...0
I get high marks, I have a sense of morality, I don't break the law, and I'm a diligent worker. That sounds about right for a white man.0
NOPE, not at all.
I hate curries. I dont smell like curries.0
stereotypes aren't random0
Not at all really...0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.