WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I just drank dihydrogen monoxide!!! What should I do?


1|0
813

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

  • Lmao i drink that stuff every day.

    1|1
    0|0
  • Call 911 instead of asking people on the Internet with no medical expertise?

    1|1
    1|2
  • Dam that's my favorite. You happen to be in my chem class?

    2|0
    0|0
  • have a burger

    1|0
    0|0
  • Have another glass :)

    0|1
    0|0
  • Actually apparently water in its purest form is dangerous without minerals

    0|0
    0|0
  • everyone who drinks that dies

    0|0
    0|0
  • Drink more. Then drink some beer. Next question.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Wait, you'll pee it back out in a few hours. Do not induce vomiting.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Timmy was a chemists son
    now Timmy is no more
    what timmy thought was H20
    was H2S04

    0|0
    0|1
  • lmao, that's fancy for water.

    1|0
    0|0
  • https://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

    if of course you're not trolling, that is

    1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

  • Call a doctor or emergency line and not post on g@g for starters

    2|0
    1|1
  • You daredevil.

    0|0
    0|0
  • That's really serious! Neutralize it with some KCN immediately then call poison control.
    Be more careful about what you ingest next time!

    0|0
    0|0
  • Go get your stomach pumped.

    Although you are likely trolling.

    That shit is lethal.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Chase it with alcohol then you will be fine.

    0|0
    0|0
  • That's cool, want to have a drink sometime... I have an abundant supply of the stuff

    0|0
    0|0
  • Poison control or 911, definitely not the time to be on the internet.

    0|0
    0|2
    • Actually it is a perfect time to be on the way internet. More people than you can imagine ingest that every year.

    • @Red_Arrow That moment when you realize she was talking about water.

Loading...