How do you know that the people find you attractive out in public?

Key things you noticed.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess you can tell by the way they look at you. Sometimes you can see it on their face.
    And also by the way they treat you, since good looking people get a better treatment.

• Not always. Sometimes people are incredibly jealous

• In that way yeah. But its not easy

• @SwolDishWasher I can imagine that is not easy. I was just stating a fact.

Most Helpful Guy

• A woman who finds you attractive might look at you for 0.6 seconds instead of the standard 0.4 seconds, or she might look down if you look at her. That's about all the signs you'll get in public if you're a guy.

• what about if a girl in a group of females point to you in public and they all turn to look at you. Or if a women stares at you for like 10 mins straight. Both happen to me but made me question why they were acting in this way.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• They check you out

• You don't know till she's coming to you.