Are you FAKE? Do you act nice to people you don't like?

Do you act nice to people you don't like?

• Yes lol #fake
  • No lol #real
  • #stop #hashtagging
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1731

Most Helpful Guy

• i´m always nice as long as they don´t give me a good reason not to. that´s not being "fake", that´s being a decent person in my opinion xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, but it's for a good reason. I just don't like people who don't like me (for "no reason", 'cause I don't give a single reason for people not to like me) and then I act nice to them 'cause, like Jesus said, you gotta love your enemies, and I want them to see how nice and humble I am and that I don't give a f*ck about them not liking me for "no reason" so they maybe will start liking me or at least pretending like they like me, and that's already good for me, or maybe they'll start disliking me even more, but shit happens and sometimes that's even good for our self-esteem. A little confunsing maybe, but that's about it.

What Guys Said 30

• If I don't like someone I just don't communicate with them, I don't specifically cause drama. The exception would be at work where you have to work with people regardless of whether you like them or not.

• I'm nice by default.

For example, if I go to the post office or the bank, really it costs me nothing to smile and be nice to the girl in the teller. It's a nice touch to them, and I get better service, so really it's a no-brainer.

Like the other day I went to fiscal administration to get some damn forms... and the girl tells me "Wow, you're the first one not to scream on me today!" (It was 4PM LOL)

Now, obviously if I'm facing someone I don't like, then I'll do whatever I want.

• Well, I act nice to everybody, and I hardly dislike anybody.. I'm the type of guy who likes the see the good in people.. Lol..

• More people on Here, dear, should and could learn a lot from a Nice as Spice Guy like you on Gag. xx

• @Paris13 Thanks Master Paris.. LOL..

• I won't even talk to people I don't like, unless it's extremely necessary. I won't be rude though, I'll treat them with respect, but I won't talk more than necessary.

• Not really, if I don't like someone I won't be friendly or rude (unless I have to), it's mainly a cold indifference.

• no. i act the same around everyone

• #public relations I have to be nice to people that I don't particularly like and who are pissed.

• I'd say I act courteously. I don't put on a smile and act like we're pals I just talk to them neutrally.

• You're amazing Asha :)

• Yeah, sometimes.

• Try 'surviving' in corporate life.

• Professionalism is fake af but I could do it for that paycheck and ease of mind

• No lol #real. I'm only nice to people who are nice to me unless I don't like them.

• Sometimes I feel like I don't like you. But I am always nice to you.

• 😂 do you mean "you" as in me (reixun)? Or a general u

• Don't be serious. It's just for fun. Nothing personal.---------- But sometimes being fake to do good things server to keep people happy. So in general I would say , I act nice to keep people in good mood and to keep them happy.

• Nope
    It's more like idgaf about them

• Yes and no. While I do act nice towards people I don't really care for, it's not just a facade. I do my best to show people respect and kindness no matter who they are. It's not something I turn on or turn off around someone I don't like.

• fake it till you make it

• Nope, not my thing

• No, if I don't like someone I don't pretend to. I'm as genuine as they come.

• i'm real

• Depends on context, at work I am public-facing so I have to be nice to people even if I don't like them.
    Socially i try to always be straight up with everyone.

• I'm fake has hell. if I hate you I'll smile in your face and chat it up with you, than tell my friend or coworker how much I hate you when you leave

• To get what i want i do. Otherwise get outta of my facevif i dont like you.

• I do my best to be nice to everyone. I also ask people directly if it seems they have an issue with me so no, it isn't fake to attempt to reconcile your relationships.

• No never like fake toward people

• Not if I can Help it.

• Yup I do, I don't like to bounce around negative energy

• Only if treating them how I really think will land me in trouble.

• Yes, I am fake I used to be a people please, I am on my way to be real.
    I learned that people wouldn't help if I feel down, lessen learned moving on

• i have two face and also two heads.
    ONE OF MY HEAD NEEDS SOME MASSAGE AND THEN IT VOMITS!!!

• Yes I'm fake. I act nice to strangers in a strange land who hate me without reason. I act nice to my own (mostly sold out) race. And I act to the opposite sex. I'm fake as fuck. But if I had one chance to be real and get away with it..

What Girls Said 16

• The only time I'm nice to people I don't like, it's because either 1) I have to be for professional/social reasons (to avoid drama) 2) Because I know it gets under their skin that I'm being the better person by not acting like a piece of shit.

Even when I don't like someone I rarely go out of my way to be a cunt to them unless they come at me.

• I am Real. And the Real Deal.
    I didn't Get Master and Influencer and many Followers/Followings without Being Myself?
    How else can Anyone, hun, Be? Fake would Take... Work. Too much of the Phony Baloney. lol
    Good Luck. xx

• Hmm this totally depends to be honest.. in general if anything i'm to real and blunt and honest for that.. but if i need to be because it will cause me problems for something i need to do then yes i might have to consider being fake.

• I act cordial to people I don't like but I don't consider myself fake. It's not like I'll gossip about them or anything shady. I just don't see the point in making a scene anytime I encounter them or making a tense situation any worse. I feel the need to add the fact that the only reason I dislike anybody is because they were antagonistic/disrespectful to me. For the most part my dislike of people translates to me ignoring their existence unless they make themselves a nuisance

• I don't dislike many people. The people I do dislike, I act cordial to the ones I have to work with. The ones that don't do anything for me, I don't care if I act cold or plain rude. Someone would have had to be a huge ass for me to dislike them.

• I act like myself no matter what. I usually just ignore them though

• To coexist yes. but i don't go being overly friendly

• Sometimes yes

• I'm not (unless you count being polite to a stupid boss / teacher XD)

• I'm nice to people I don't like. Why? Because I have manners, not because I'm "fake"

• I'm anti so don't talj

• It honestly depends on the day and my mood.

• I don't consider myself fake. When I don't like someone, it's pretty obvious that I'm not a fan of them.
    I had people criticizing for being this way, but I don't care.

• Nope

• If I don't like you I would said it

• i don't think it's being fake. it's just being polite.