What to do if you feel stuck in life?

i feel trapped within my family because my dad is emotionally abusive but he funds me and holds it over my head every damn day. i consider suicide but I don't know if i want to die or if i just want to get away and start fresh

523

Most Helpful Guy

• try to be independent, get a car and a job, save up some money 2k-4k and get some close friends to find a place near your job and/or local college. share rent and help each other emotional. keep working and think about your future in what you want to do while enjoying it. plan your college while pursuing job promotions to help support yourself for future problems. easier said than done but the first step is to plan it all before moving ahead.