Anyone else dread turning 30?

Im about to be 29 years old in a few months and i still can't escape the realization that I will be 30 years old next year... I want to cry. Anyone else feel this way?

719

Most Helpful Guy

• Im over 30 :) Even before becoming 30, and already being in there, I can say, it is just turning more serious, but thats all. You will see plenty girls of your age having the midlife crisis, mostly because of family planning, but if you enjoy your life as it is, then just continue, nothing bad will happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't bother me. Like did you know after 30 you only have to get a pap every 5 years? If that's not cause for celebration, I don't know what is XD

It's not a big deal if you don't let it be. You'll still be super cute and awesome! No worries!