Anyone else dread turning 30?

Im about to be 29 years old in a few months and i still can't escape the realization that I will be 30 years old next year... I want to cry. Anyone else feel this way?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Im over 30 :) Even before becoming 30, and already being in there, I can say, it is just turning more serious, but thats all. You will see plenty girls of your age having the midlife crisis, mostly because of family planning, but if you enjoy your life as it is, then just continue, nothing bad will happen.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't bother me. Like did you know after 30 you only have to get a pap every 5 years? If that's not cause for celebration, I don't know what is XD

It's not a big deal if you don't let it be. You'll still be super cute and awesome! No worries!

3|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I will turn 29 in August and I actually feel very relaxed about turning 30. I mean, nothing actually changes. Everything in my life will remain the same. Numbers don't mean much to me when it comes to age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I'm look forward to it, although it is a little sad that I feel like I'm not a kid anymore... it's gotten to the point where me and my friends fantasize about what houses/apartments we want to buy :/ That means we're old, lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • But life is better than it was in the past, so much more freedom and confidence and resolve.

• yes I'm turning 30 myself exactly a month and two days from now and I think I feel a little weird myself. but oh well they say a man reaches his prime when he turns 30 so at the same time I can't wait!

0|0
    0|0
  • no because i don't age like milk, you on the other hand probably wasted your youth being the average western woman and now realize your looks won't get you things anymore.

0|1
    3|0
  • Haha!!! I am sorry, but I find this painfully funny!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't cry. You look beautiful. If you reduce a little weight , you will look more younger. And as you age you will age more gracefully.

0|0
    0|0
  • I felt the same as you. Then it happened. Nothing really changed.

2|0
    0|0
  • I just started going backwards at 29. 26 Is way better second time round.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish it happened to me :D
    30 is like nothing, it's young. Even 40 is still young.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dread when I turned 20 so I would be depressed in 8 years time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did dread turning 30. But I decided it wasn't worth feeling bad about.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every single day of my life..

0|0
    0|0
  • I am enjoying my 30's got friends here.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah its not the same thing for guys

0|0
    1|0
  • No, I'm a guy. More worried about 40 than 30.

0|0
    2|0
  • no... its just a number

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly once I become thirty I will be happy because I'll be out of the worst anon bracket ever.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I feel the same way about dreading to turn 18 :(
    Taking responsibilities ahead of me sounds not fun at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • 30 is awesome, and 40 is pretty great too. Let me tell you... in the next few years there will come a self confidence and light heartedness in not giving any fucks at all (Well not literally, because literally there's plenty of fucks to be given and that gets better too). The last 10 years or so have been the best of my life :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I will be 30 in a few months I felt a little weird about it at first the thought about being 30 and getting old. LOL! But truth be told all the guys think I am like 22 or 24 years old still look young. It's just a number no worries.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg so bad! I think I'm going to have a break down on my 30th!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I am 15 going on 16 this year... lol 😅
    It is ok. 30 is still young. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I can only wish to be 30. Turning 40 in July.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes