How do I stop missing someone who doesn't miss me?

I shouldn't be missing him cause he's the one who rejected me and wanted to date another girl. I keep thinking back to the good times we had together and ignoring all the promises he broke and all the hurt he put me through. I honestly wish I didn't miss him :c

194

Most Helpful Guy

• Take off the rose tinted spectacles and stop remembering everything like it was perfect. It wasn't. If it was perfect then you'd be with him right now. Yes, you felt a lot for him but he wasn't the right guy and there is no way around that reality. Let's say that he suddently wanted to be with you now, would you even want him back? Would that do anything for your self respect and your dignity?

You are missing what he could have been and what you wanted him to be, not what he is. Keep reminding yourself of that every time those idealistic thoughts come into your head.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't bother about him and remember that he is not good for you. Stop looking for him, because even if you're angry at him, you already gave your heart to him. So the reality is this is you, not him. You chose to give your heart to somebody who didn't deserve you. This is actually reverse psychologically here. You're angry at him because you're angry at yourself for doing so. The good times aren't worth it when it wasn't a good relationship for you to keep in the first place.