If you could design or creat the absolute perfect person for you What would they be like What would they do?

Updates:
Be realistic no magic made up shit

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a very long list for the perfect girl, but : red hair, beautiful looks, loves all types of music, loves to travel, likes to try new foods and likes all types of food, caring, funny, nice laugh, nice voice, be very spontaneous, courageous, slightly introverted, good fashion sense, supportive, classy, smart. That's just a few, and it's also the reason I'm never going to get a girlfriend 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I'm so far from your list it's not funny I do have red hair though. Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I would clone me

0|0
    0|0
    • you may not get what you are looking for as it can become another pink anon..

• Show All
    • @Arya_Christ Positive, respectful to the others, has empathy, humorous, likes discovering new things, thinks before speaks, good listener etc.

• I would like to be friends with the clobe.. is that possible?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• they would be kind sweet have a beautiful smile and laugh at my stupid jokes

1|0
    0|0
  • 10/10 hotty that can toast sandwiches with her bare hands

1|0
    0|0
  • well she would have a great body and a great sense of humor, and have no sexual inhibitions at all, and be willing to try anything I would like to try

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm a simple man, a nice ass and wide hips Catholic girl

0|1
    0|0
  • logical , high intelligence and likes to workout. the person should be exactly me but only have feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • she would be average (nice ass though) be polite, like me personality wise. that's about it. just as dirty minded as me too :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • make me a sandwich on demand

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I could design the perfect woman for me this is what she'd be like:
    1. Slightly shorter than me but not by much. Her head would reach up to my eyes.
    2. Slim and long arm, legs, waist and neck.
    3. Ample, perky bosom and ample, round, heart shaped bum.
    4. Long, thick, shiny and wavy Auburn hair that touches her bum slightly at the back and has off center curtains in the front. She'd have a deep widows peak.
    5. Long, thin, dainty and pointy fingers and toes with clipped nails.
    6. A soft, heart shaped face with high cheekbones, and aqualin nose, almond shaped hazel eyes, thin and arched eyebrows, attached earlobes, light dimples on both cheeks and bow shaped medium sized lips with the lower lip slightly fuller than the upper lip and the upper lip lip slightly darker than the lower lip.
    7. Soft, warm and comforting cappuccino coloured skin.
    8. A slightly deep, warm yet sultry voice.
    9. A high sex drive.
    10. Interest in politics and social affairs. Mostly fiscally and socially liberal.
    11. Bilingual. Preferably speaks German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Arabic and Farsi.
    12. Great cook (we both cook of course). Especially good with meat and deserts.
    13. Either a doctor, nurse, lawyer, cop, scientist or businesswoman.
    14. Nurturing.
    15. Blunt even if it's offensive.
    16. Fun to get drunk or high with.
    17. Loves children and animals.
    18. Gives great massages (I give really good massages so I'd like the same in return).
    19. Athletic and flexible (useful during sex).
    20. Can ride a motorcycle (we can ride together).
    21. Great dancer. Amazing in the club but can also tango, belly dance and lapdance.
    22. Had a good relationship with her family since I have a complicated one with mine. Hopefully I'll get along with then really well.
    23. Had a Canadian or Australian upbringing.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's for the MHO soulbabe :)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes