My girlfriend's period is driving her nuts. Please help?

Like she's in massive pain. Her skin is whiter than white can get, she's sweating an insane amount, she's throwing up from feeling nauseous, and is extremely tired 24/7. She says this usually doesn't happen during them, but will the odd time. Is this normal during periods? Like I'm a guy so I obviously don't know lol.

But seriously, what does she do and what do I do? She can't take anything but tylenol because she's extremely allergic to almost every medication that's similar like advil, motrin, ibuprofen, aspirin, etc because her face will swell up and her throat will close in.

No she's not overweight where the sweating could come from that. She weighs 108lbs max and is 5.2ft tall. Please help because she's been like this since Thursday when she said her period began. Can she eat/drink a certain thing to help?

She tried calling the doctor to make an appointment, and for whatever reason they're all booked and the earliest appointment available is on the 6th of may

any ideas on what to do?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Is she on any form of birth control? That could be messing with her hormones.

Could you keep ringing the doctors for an emergency ccancellation? because that doesn't sound normal

Sorry I can't be of much help. I hope it's sorted soon.

• No she's not, she's still a virgin

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know anything about periods and stuff like that. However I just hope both of you are doing fine.