Would you rather be homeless or be a slave rest of your life?

It exists different types of slaves with different tasks. It depends from owner to owner how they treats you. But you gets food and other needs covered.

As homeless you have no home, but nobody owns you. But slaves are own by another person.
Would you rather be homeless or be a slave rest of your life?#WouldYouRather #SlaveVSHomeless
  • Would you rather be homeless or be a slave rest of your life?Be homeless rest of your life
    Vote A
  • Would you rather be homeless or be a slave rest of your life?Be slave rest of your life
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted a slave...
    See, there ARE different types of slaves, like you said. And the slave I would be is a sex slave. :) but, the thing is with BDSM and masters owning slaves, of the mast and slave are any decent people, then all will go well. I would enjoy the experience and giving full control to someone I would eventually have to trust for the rest of my life.

It's a twist because I don't like losing control and being told what to do, but it could be interesting (especially since it would be for life).

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Freedom is only an illusion, in actuality it's more like Corporate Feudalism in the modern world these days:

https://i.imgur.com/IXKmvDA.jpg

Eventually people will wake up to this cold harsh reality, that they had been lied to from the very beginning.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Having to be Homeless would Mean Here, dear, Being a Free Bird and No One's Slave or even have to Shave. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • guarantee most if not all the people who said they'd be slaves are white...

0|0
    2|2
  • This is a very difficult question, I think I'd rather be a slave only because I'd hope that I'd have somewhere to sleep and access to some food.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd rather be homeless than a slave. Freedom ftw.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be slave rest of your life

0|1
    0|0
  • depends on what kind of slave ;););) jk

0|0
    0|0
  • Homeless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Homeless

0|0
    0|0
  • Homeless I'm not doing work for anybody

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be homeless

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Homeless. I was married once, I will NOT go back to slavery. Ever. I WILL die fighting anyone who tries to enslave me again.

0|1
    0|0
    • Trouble is that we HAD ALWAYS been enslaved. See my response. Unless you are at the very top or near the very top of the system then you're still another slave.

"At this point in history virtually every human on this planet is enslaved whether they know it or not. This is not the crude and primitive slavery of ancient times, it does not rely on whips and shackles to keep the oppressed in their place. These tools have been rendered obsolete by much more sophisticated methods.

That most of the enslaved are unaware of their condition and would in fact argue fiercely that they are free is a testament to the effectiveness of these invisible chains.

You've heard the expression "Money makes the world go round". There's truth in that."

• @JudgmentDay

You're basically correct, but there's a difference between being a virtual slave due to debt and banksters, and being an actual slave due to chains or 'Family' law.

• I'd rather be dead... so I'd just be homeless and end it:

0|2
    0|0
  • Slave as that's quite frankly what millions of people chose given the option once slavery was abolished Andy the times where much easier for the homeless then so I would definitely take Slave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically most of the world is not far off from slavery. In the U. S,, Corporations are slaves to the government, so in return corporations have to pay people with lower positions (the majority of it's employees) a fraction of what they gross. Most jobs worldwide cover just enough to shelter and feed you. In China, a lot of factory workers get paid the Yuan equivalent of $2/hr and work like 10 hours a day for 6 days a week. They live in "dorms" on site in some of the factories, and spend the rest of that time at work. So, honestly I don't understand the question lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • why be a slave or homeless. GET OFF YOUR RUMP AND GET A JOB!!! take charge of your life. its your life GOD gave it to you. DON T SCREW IT UP!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Homeless I guess, I have free will and like to make my own decisions

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been homeless before and would be happy to do it again

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither 😊

0|0
    0|1
  • i'd rather be homeless. at least i'm still free