Would you rather be homeless or be a slave rest of your life?

It exists different types of slaves with different tasks. It depends from owner to owner how they treats you. But you gets food and other needs covered.

As homeless you have no home, but nobody owns you. But slaves are own by another person.
Would you rather be homeless or be a slave rest of your life?#WouldYouRather #SlaveVSHomeless
  • Would you rather be homeless or be a slave rest of your life?Be homeless rest of your life
  • Would you rather be homeless or be a slave rest of your life?Be slave rest of your life

1117

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted a slave...
    See, there ARE different types of slaves, like you said. And the slave I would be is a sex slave. :) but, the thing is with BDSM and masters owning slaves, of the mast and slave are any decent people, then all will go well. I would enjoy the experience and giving full control to someone I would eventually have to trust for the rest of my life.

It's a twist because I don't like losing control and being told what to do, but it could be interesting (especially since it would be for life).

Most Helpful Guy

• Freedom is only an illusion, in actuality it's more like Corporate Feudalism in the modern world these days:

https://i.imgur.com/IXKmvDA.jpg

Eventually people will wake up to this cold harsh reality, that they had been lied to from the very beginning.