Do you have any stores near your home that you're just confused AF as to how they're still in business?

There's a battery store near my home... just sells batteries. But they've been in business for over like 10yrs and every time I come home I'm just like, "how...".

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha there is a light store near my house that sells... lights (and chandeliers). I'm thinking they must offer a cleaning service to the big rich houses or something otherwise im not sure how they stay in businesses selling table lamps for £200. I never see anyone in there either.

• Right? Must be exorbitant cleaning fees then. Or maybe they sell to New stores and restaurants or something, or ones going through remodeling?

• To be fair, to clean a large chandelier is something like £150 EACH, so if a house has 2 or 3 ..

You've peaked my interest actually, i wonder if it's not 'too' rude to go and ask them how do they stay open lol..

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a battery store near me like that. I actually bought a phone battery in there a couple years ago.

There's one of those cupcake places in the town center where I live... totally do not understand that. 4.00 for a smaller than average size but very pretty cupcake. And they have a room for birthday parties that never gets used. Then there's a root beer store nearby with over 200 types of root beer. Totally don't get that.