Who's the last person you insulted and why?

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Last week. Not an insult as in calling names, or dumb, petty shit. I usually don't bother.

This one- Called them out in front of their peers and bosses on a massive error in judgment they made and for failing to weigh the responsibilities their preconception would have. It would have taken about 3 courteous sentences on their part, and they opted not to. Irony was, it's their job to fact check before making such a call, and they didn't. Which is why I didn't feel bad doing the calling out.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My little brother. And we throw insults at each other all the time. We were on a road trip and we drove on a gravel road that had a sign that implied that 6.5 tonnes was the maximum weight it could bear. I told my bro to get out of the car.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• Thats soo long ago, I honestly can't remember. I usually dont insult someone unless they have really driven me over edge.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some asshole who cut me off on the highway earlierm u?

0|1
    0|0
  • @zorro8888 and now he hates me. jpg
    i.perezhilton.com/.../ears.gif
    www.gifbin.com/.../..._sitting_kitten_is_bored.gif

as for irl no one lol
    the last time I insulted someone was like a month ago or so. That was a bitchy friend of mine that I dumped from my circle.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've insulted a lot of people lately. I can't say I remember who I personally victimized.

0|0
    0|0
  • My brother. Bitch ate my food.

0|2
    0|0
  • Rose at the Ramada. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • *Behind my own Closed doors with my Male Roomie, who Agrees she is like a Rag Bag of Fleas. xx

• My mom. We were calling each other names. xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Myself probably.

0|1
    0|0
  • My dad. To roast him

0|1
    0|0
  • l don't insult people

0|1
    0|0
  • my brother because he called me an attention whore

0|1
    0|0
  • Abdool, I said he smaller like kaka

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't remember

0|1
    0|0
  • My dog because he stepped on my toes.

0|1
    0|0
  • my bff but I didn't mean it, we insult each other all the time

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly I don't remember. It was probably something sarcastic said to a friend

0|1
    0|0
    • USually I don't insult people... In fights I will most likely just play the silent treatment card

• My mum, but it was a joke insult. It's the kind of relationship we have. ❤️

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Probably someone on GaG. I would have been insulted first I'm sure, I usually am ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • A friend of mine because his favorite NBA team (Chicago Bulls) blew a 2-0 series lead to the Boston Celtics. Lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • He insulted me, I'told him I'd like to return him insults but that nature has done it better than I ever could.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure who. Pretty sure it was someone on this site that wrote and paragraph that didn't use commas or periods.

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont remember, maybe when i was a teenager. I might have been angry but never try to insult anyone on purpose

0|1
    0|0
  • My mom. She doesn't get sarcasm so I'm always insulting her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who knows? I don't.
    People seem to be offended almost every time I open my mouth.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like in front of their face or behind their back?

0|1
    0|0
    • right in their face. irl or online

• I wouldn't say its insulted but the latest thing I can think of is my next door neighbor. She is like a conservative woman in her late 70's and I was over her house the other day and I tried convincing her that global warming was real. She told me such an absurd reason as to why we have been getting a change in weather climate, she told me that it was because of a secret government machine from an airforce in Alaska that changes the weather and Obama constructed it.

• Fucker you smell...

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't remember

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes