Who's the last person you insulted and why?

1811

Most Helpful Girl

• Last week. Not an insult as in calling names, or dumb, petty shit. I usually don't bother.

This one- Called them out in front of their peers and bosses on a massive error in judgment they made and for failing to weigh the responsibilities their preconception would have. It would have taken about 3 courteous sentences on their part, and they opted not to. Irony was, it's their job to fact check before making such a call, and they didn't. Which is why I didn't feel bad doing the calling out.

Most Helpful Guy

• My little brother. And we throw insults at each other all the time. We were on a road trip and we drove on a gravel road that had a sign that implied that 6.5 tonnes was the maximum weight it could bear. I told my bro to get out of the car.