Why is life so depressing?

I am such a coldhearted person, i dont even reach out for help or love. I am 24 almost 25.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• You silly things. You're reaching out for help right now.
    First of all I am going to tear you down and build you up for hope so sit tight.
    Depression is selfish and really kinda sickening. You have this outlook of being something more than what you are. that reality is what making you overthink so much about yourself. Depression has so much fear in it. it should be renamed. Actually depression doesn't exist nor does fear. As a matter of fact fear is so useless that once you change your concept of it or whatever it is you fear. Than it disappears. same thing with depressed or sad thoughts.

So simply change your mind ! You are human no better nor worse than the rest of us 7 billion people on this rock. We all eat poop and die.
    So stop measuring yourself up to others. If you seriously didn't care of that than you are more likely to accept you as you and your path as yours alone. something to be proud of rather than torn apart about. in your mind. If you think life is failure because of this or that then you are missing the picture that life is all about lessons. Think of anybody you admire and I can point out many of their fails that formed their success.
    The best way I know to get out of myself and overthinking is turn my life over to our Creator. Everything good and bad doesn't matter what it is. It doesn't belong to you.
    This is why you are in this spot of feeling depressed you are not living up to your own self. well that's because you are human and that is the best your ever going to be. why not start giving over your thoughts to Our creator and allow yourself to be guided by that.
    Or continually keep letting yourself down over and over for no apparent reason what so ever.
    I know this for a fact nothing you are dealing with is too heavy to overcome by not thinking about yourself so damn much. live life and help others that are in far worse shape than you are. Until you start loving life as a gift you will suffer. so simply just change your mind and fear and depression will leave at once.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its really how you make of your situations..

Why do you think you are cold?