Which things u love most about your nation? Be honest?

Hey guys can u tell the things which u love about ur nation? And the things u most.. Be honest! ( note: US citizens are not expected to talk about trum as thing they hate most)

I'm Indian. The thing I love about India is the traditions and the our PM Narendra Modi.. The thing I hate most is slum areas and undeveloped areas.. Ur turn...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the sense of community and bonding.. but of course it's not always good.
    I love the languages/dialects among ethnic groups and their culture
    The land country itself

I hate the president
    I hate the useless political dynasties
    I hate the war
    I hate the poverty
    I hate that ones in the government doesn't care about people.
    I hate the scamming churches taking advantage of people

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I love the positivity of the people here. But I hate the fact that there are still a lot of people suffering from poverty. Some can't even afford to eat three meals a day, it's heartbreaking.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh my gosh the list just goes on an on, the overpriced health care, the homeless population, the school system. Our electoral college, heck even the president. *sarcasm*

I appreciate the lack of restriction on internet as well as the occasional merge of cultures at The Festival Of Nations. But I intend on moving out of the country some point in my life.

Also I'm from the USA

0|0
    0|0
    • i used to think American people enjoy their freedom a lot and they can't move to other countries (expect moving to EU)

What Guys Said 10

• I love the fact that I have all kinds of ways of doing things without the. gov up my ass. I love that I can buy a rifle, then go up in the mountains and go shooting and no one will fuck with me. I love that there are a lot of places with no one around, and I can get some time to myself.

I hate pretty much everything else about it. The taxes, the illusion of freedom, the fact that I'm a sixth class citizen just for being a man. Fuck this society.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love that my country (US) generally tries to get it right. I like when my country doesn't take crap from petty dictators and tyrants. I like how the US comes to the aid of people in disasters. I'm glad we now have a president who does NOT apologize for our existence (like Obama always did).

I hate when the US tries to be like Europe (as if the European Union is superior or even equal to us). I hated when the US got on India for testing nukes (while nuclear Pakistan and China are sitting right next to them). I hated when we got all over the president of the Philippines for cracking down on drug lords. I hate that we sold out Taiwan, while we kissed up to Communist China.

i wish we'd do more business with India and the Philippines and tell China they can trade with us fairly or not at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • the land in general. Tropical weather. it's just infested with corruption. But I love Toronto don't get me wrong.

0|0
    0|0
    • oh no way! i know everyone loves their nation and r proudy about it :)

• I like that we're chilled out and welcoming to everyone who wants to make a home here.

0|0
    0|0
  • UK - the fucking insurance prices. FUCKING DISGUSTING PRICES OMG

0|0
    0|0
    • Also i just like the land in general its all dull and boring weather like the brits. Noone just gives a fuck. and thats what i love about this country england

• unexpected bt ok!

• The food.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love our fish and chips.

0|0
    0|0
  • Our local folklore 😚

0|0
    0|0
  • President Trump! Jk

0|0