Which things u love most about your nation? Be honest?

Hey guys can u tell the things which u love about ur nation? And the things u most.. Be honest! ( note: US citizens are not expected to talk about trum as thing they hate most)

I'm Indian. The thing I love about India is the traditions and the our PM Narendra Modi.. The thing I hate most is slum areas and undeveloped areas.. Ur turn...

311

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the sense of community and bonding.. but of course it's not always good.
    I love the languages/dialects among ethnic groups and their culture
    The land country itself

I hate the president
    I hate the useless political dynasties
    I hate the war
    I hate the poverty
    I hate that ones in the government doesn't care about people.
    I hate the scamming churches taking advantage of people