Can't make friends?

does anyone else have this problem. In my job I'm a sort of manager, shit really cause I can't be friends with anyone below me and same with higher ups, all my other friends have moved on, what wood you do

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• sign for classes after work.. sth you like.. a hobby or stuff.. and you will make friends there

0|1
    0|0
    • thanks :) it's hard to find places like that where I am bit just gotta keep looking

• if you don't have access to places like that.. try maybe to make an FB group or fanpage for people at your location with same interest. for example: "People who love Golf at Rome"

• and get to meet up with other fans

What Guys Said 1

• How come you can't be friends with people higher or lower than you on the ladder? Usually company policies are against romantic relationships where one person is the other persons supervisor. In many of the jobs that I've had, I've made friends with people who were below me on the ladder as well as people even two or three steps above me. Some of those friendships have lasted years after leaving the job.

0|0
    0|0
    • in my job I got to tell them what to do even if they don't like it or don't want to do it, I really don't think they want to be friends plus I can't show favoritism there

• You can be a leader and still be liked, without showing favoritism.

• True :)

Recommended myTakes