Girls and Guys , What’s the wildest, craziest, most insane thing you’ve ever done?

Tell me..

214

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Recently I got very drunk, and I woke up from a blackout on top of my female friend's bare ass, covered in my lipstick. I apparently spent a long night making out with her ass, to which all of my friends now have a video of.
    What's worse is I saw lipstick in her crack, and she confirmed to me that I indeed ate her ass. She later showed me a video she took of me doing it when we were drunk which she fortunately did not show anyone else. I might have vomited a little bit then.
    So that was wild and crazy. And very gross. Fortunately I don't remember any of it. And now I'm like afraid of alcohol. Lmao.