Girls and Guys , What’s the wildest, craziest, most insane thing you’ve ever done?

Tell me..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Recently I got very drunk, and I woke up from a blackout on top of my female friend's bare ass, covered in my lipstick. I apparently spent a long night making out with her ass, to which all of my friends now have a video of.
    What's worse is I saw lipstick in her crack, and she confirmed to me that I indeed ate her ass. She later showed me a video she took of me doing it when we were drunk which she fortunately did not show anyone else. I might have vomited a little bit then.
    So that was wild and crazy. And very gross. Fortunately I don't remember any of it. And now I'm like afraid of alcohol. Lmao.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I got smashed at a friends house and tore up their bathroom. I literally Drank so much that I had to projectile vomiting and diarrhea. I also broke their tp roll holder. lol in the end I damaged $100 worth of their stuff. I felt so bad I gave them $200. it was literally their first house. and party. and I think I scared them from having both lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The first time I ever smoked weed and got drunk at the same time, it was wild. Then I got up the next morning and drank the rest of the alcohol and got drunk again. Fun times.

1|0
    0|0
  • I once ran into a drumkit and then my guitar hit me in the head and knocked me unconscious for a short time period

1|0
    0|0
  • This one time, me and three other guys got really drunk and we're driving past a farm and. . . Wait. You're not going to report this to anyone, right?

1|0
    0|0
  • I've traveled a lot and tried a bunch of really weird foods in other countries. Also, got stuck in the scary parts of those cities.

1|0
    0|0
  • A work friend invited me to a NASCAR event in Michigan. I partied and drank beer all day.

After the party died out that night we chilled around a bonfire some fucker said something that pissed me off and I ended up chugging about half a mason jar of homebrew moonshine from some Canadian hippy sitting next to me because I wanted to put that guys his face in the fire so bad. Somehow made it to the bathroom blind, got bitten all over my body by chiggers, puked my brains out and still made it to the race.
    Ah, good times 🍻

1|0
    0|0
  • i take my dads car for a ride... and i was just 12 xD i drove way to fast and barely avoid a collision with a street lamp xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Logging for a couple years. Had close calls with death weekly.

0|0
    0|0
  • i met your parallel dimension

0|0
    0|0
  • I sat and watched fifty shades of grey

0|0
    0|0
  • Drove a quad bike up a jump into a lake

0|0
    0|0
  • Send noodls.