Wanna know why men and women need to stop complaining?

Men whine and complain about women only caring about money. Well men only care about sex, so who gives a rats ass? You're even now.

Women complain about men treating them like trash but they still want to be with them. Put a sock in it. You wanted him.

The list goes on but the complaints are senseless and double standards. Quit complaining about the other gender when you are doing no different.
Fix your faults and maybe you'll be a little more happier.
You can't be complaining about one doing something but think you doing another is ok. It won't work so quit expecting it to work out.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be lying if I said I didn't care about sex. I actually look for personality and a cheerful attitude. I don't need a bitter girl complaining about money or sex or anything. although I do listen when she has problems. I actually know women who really don't give a flying f*ck about money. They love guys who are personable and positive. So I find this question to be stereotypical. Every individual are exactly that. No matter how hard you try to be someone else. I think that money and girls/boys come to you more if you carry yourself positively.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's based on the men and women who complain about what the other gender cares more about while they're doing no better. like men will complain about women only caring about material thing while they themselves of My care about sex and vice versa. So it makes no sense to complain when they're no better. You get what you give.

• Show All
    • not really. lol its hard to find anyone anywhere that I'll get along with.

• LMAO. exactly.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree. But noone wants to be treated like trash and use. Usually what happens is that when you first start dating someone they have an image up that they want you to see. Its not until later down the line when they are comfortable with your personality, you start seeing the real them

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but then you got these women who still want the guy and are desperate to have his attention even though he treats her like shit

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I don't know exactly what you mean. I don't think women only care about money, and I don't only care about sex. also, most of the girls I know who have been with trashy guys didn't just complain, they left that jerk. are you talking about a specific couple? because you are overgeneralizing both men and women. though I do understand that some guys and girls are like this.

0|0
    0|0
    • I go it from the questions these guys and girls ask on here constantly.

• Show All
    • Im aware but im talking directly to those people who want to say women are like this and men are like this.

• Oh ok, well hopefully you can help those people get better. 😊

• Men only care about sex😂. This is something woman suffer from too.

The thing here is I think people have come to think relationships should be easy. They aren't, they require 2 way communication and self sacrifice from both sides. it will never always be easy.

0|0
    0|0
    • it will what? I can't see the rest of your post

• it will never always be easy. relationships between people require work, time and effort. people need to learn to accept others for who they are. If you can learn to accept something then do.

• Complaining is about relieving stress, which is very healthy. Just let them rant for a bit.

What's more worrying is that these complaints are starting to reflect the laws, which should be seperated and be about stability instead of petty complaints.

0|0
    0|0
    • No. The complaints are serious. Relationships can't work with those type of behaviours. They refuse to change their behaviours but thwy always wanna whine about it.

• Show All
    • fuck the graph lol look around you. Nothing us happening.

• Argument from incredulity

• amen, i hate when guys complain about pussy costing money. of course it does, grow up, thats how the world works, go out and make that money and stop complaining.

0|0
    0|0
    • For those tpes of people Yeah if you want something for that reason you gotta give for their reason.

• types*

• Men want success
    Women want money and beauty

For both other things come along automatically as long as they are being respectful and truthful!!

0|0
    0|0
    • not all men and women want those things. Matter of fact everyone wants money because we need money and everybody wants to be beautiful and successful. Unless they're lazy bums.

• I want more than just sex... I just need women to believe me. :-P

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah you don't sound believable lll

• Show All
    • how's being ugly going to make that believable? lol

• Because really good-looking guys are presumed to be players !

• Quess your having a bad day an you can request me to take you off my fallows list I will gladly do so

0|0
    0|0
    • what are you on about?

• Show All
    • Wtf? and why are you on my question about this?

• To apologize to you in front of your friends an followers

• Both should mainly look how the other's personality is.

0|0
    0|0
  • You do realize that your post is complaining too, right?

0|0
    0|0
    • You do realise that my complaint is complaint about senseless complaints, right?

• Show All
    • you clearly can't read.

• Not comprehend. Don't start what you can't finish, babes.

• CowGirl Going In!!👏👏👏

1|0
    0|0
  • What are we supposed to care about besides sex?

0|0
    0|0
    • Shit that actually matters if you're civilized.

• Can you name a few? Other than making babies?

• God, a relationship, love, family, working, enjoying life by doing things together, going places, cooking, talking, etc.

• Prostitution seems like an ideal compromise. Women get money and men get laid.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes