Wanna know why men and women need to stop complaining?

Men whine and complain about women only caring about money. Well men only care about sex, so who gives a rats ass? You're even now.

Women complain about men treating them like trash but they still want to be with them. Put a sock in it. You wanted him.

The list goes on but the complaints are senseless and double standards. Quit complaining about the other gender when you are doing no different.
Fix your faults and maybe you'll be a little more happier.
You can't be complaining about one doing something but think you doing another is ok. It won't work so quit expecting it to work out.

314

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be lying if I said I didn't care about sex. I actually look for personality and a cheerful attitude. I don't need a bitter girl complaining about money or sex or anything. although I do listen when she has problems. I actually know women who really don't give a flying f*ck about money. They love guys who are personable and positive. So I find this question to be stereotypical. Every individual are exactly that. No matter how hard you try to be someone else. I think that money and girls/boys come to you more if you carry yourself positively.

• It's based on the men and women who complain about what the other gender cares more about while they're doing no better. like men will complain about women only caring about material thing while they themselves of My care about sex and vice versa. So it makes no sense to complain when they're no better. You get what you give.

• not really. lol its hard to find anyone anywhere that I'll get along with.

• LMAO. exactly.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree. But noone wants to be treated like trash and use. Usually what happens is that when you first start dating someone they have an image up that they want you to see. Its not until later down the line when they are comfortable with your personality, you start seeing the real them

• Yeah but then you got these women who still want the guy and are desperate to have his attention even though he treats her like shit