Is sleeping naked a bad thing?

I've been sleeping naked for the past 5 weeks. How it started: I was having issues falling asleep. So one day I woke up in the middle of the night cause I felt like the pj top and underwear were irritating me. So i took everything off and went to bed. I had such a good nap it was unbelievable and I've been sleeping naked since then. I just wanna find out if this normal.

56

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been sleeping naked ever since I was a small child. For girls, at least for me, a nightie always gets round my neck. PJs end up with the legs round your knees and the sleeves round your elbows.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's been few years I do it, develops resistance to the cold, and helps with being too hot. Only danger : Waking up with an erection due to sleep and direct contact with the matress/covers