Is sleeping naked a bad thing?

I've been sleeping naked for the past 5 weeks. How it started: I was having issues falling asleep. So one day I woke up in the middle of the night cause I felt like the pj top and underwear were irritating me. So i took everything off and went to bed. I had such a good nap it was unbelievable and I've been sleeping naked since then. I just wanna find out if this normal.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been sleeping naked ever since I was a small child. For girls, at least for me, a nightie always gets round my neck. PJs end up with the legs round your knees and the sleeves round your elbows.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's been few years I do it, develops resistance to the cold, and helps with being too hot. Only danger : Waking up with an erection due to sleep and direct contact with the matress/covers

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• i do it too. i sleep deeper and all around better, so no worries

0|3
    0|0
  • How this is a bad thing? If this is comfortable for you just sleep naked ;)
    I never done this before, when I will finally live alone or live with my boyfriend I will totally try this ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally wouldn’t do it, but that’s because i have a roommate and I don’t want them to see me butt ass naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you get an itchy butt hole..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It's definitely not a bad thing- it's healthier for you. You are not designed to have an elastic band around your waist 24/7. Let your body breath a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • no it's not a bad thing. i love sleeping naked especially when the weather is nice

0|1
    0|0
  • how could it be bad

0|1
    0|0
    • A friend told me it's disgusting, but couldn't give me fair answer when i asked him... so I'm looking for other opinions.

• SO do i its a very nice feeling...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah some people do it, I just sleep in boxers only

0|0
    0|0
    • I noticed if I sleep totally naked it bends and hurts my morning wood when I roll over in my sleep 😊

Recommended myTakes